°•~80~•°

•[Coming to Her Senses]•

Y/N zipped her suitcase and exhaled. It's time for the start of the slumber party Y/N is going to be attending with the girls. She packed as much things as she could.

She's surprised that they're even allowed to have a slumber party at the school. Nanami said he'd make sure they don't have any disturbance during their time together.

"Is that everything?" Geto asks Y/N. Ever since she pushed him away yesterday morning they barely spoke.

"Mhm. Well at least I think so."

Geto crossed his arms, staring at her from the other side of the bed. "Y/N, can we talk about what occured yesterday?"

"Umm, not really no." She grins.

"Y/N I'm being serious. If what I did made you uncomfortable then please let me know so I won't do it again." He pleads. Y/N exhales.

"You didn't do anything wrong Geto I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed that's all. I apologize for making you feel like you did something wrong but you didn't."

Geto couldn't stand it. "Is that because you were dreaming about Gojo?"

That nearly made her choke on her own tonsils and suffocate to death. "What?"

Geto shook his head. "It's fine if you just had a dream, but I think we need to talk about this."

"Talk about what? A stupid dream?"

"You were moaning his name, Y/N."

"And?"

"And it makes me think that you still have feelings for him."

It got silent. Y/N scoffs, picking up the suitcase and placing it to the floor. "Don't be so insecure Geto, I do not have feelings for him. And besides it was just a dream." She shrugs.

Geto waltzed over to her. He knelt in for a kiss but Y/N turned her head. Geto shook his head with a scoff.

"You can't even kiss me."

"Sorry, I don't know why I did that. My mind is just filled with a lot of things right now."

"Like that dream you had? Because it obviously wasn't about me."

"Really? That again? Look, I know you don't like Gojo due to what he did to your sister but Gojo and I are friends. Just that. You can't hate someone, or dislike a person for the rest of you life. And I admit that I did visit him yesterday, but it was only to forgive and forget." She says.

Geto didn't know what to think. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You're a good guy, leaving you won't be an option."

Geto has always been a guy to go with his gut and his gut is telling him to be careful about her words. If she switched on Gojo for him...why won't she reverse it?

"Have fun at your slumber party."

Geto kissed her cheek and left the room. Y/N shook her head and punched air.