°•~05~•°

•[Party]•

                    •[Party]•

Y/N and Alisha are out shopping for the party the girls had planned on going to tonight at Saki. A bar and dance club in one. You don't get to hear about those things that often. She also heard they had rooms for people to go in to gain a quick one for about twenty dollars an hour.

"Okay, how does this look?" Y/N stepped out and posed in the dress she picked out. It's a black floral dress that stops right above the knee.

"This is a club we're going to, not a high school party. You need to wear something more...to the eyes."

Y/N sighed at her best friend and took a seat next to her. "Honestly I'm not sure I want to go anymore."

"What why not?! What happened to fun?"

"I'm getting frustrated and once frustrated nothing matters anymore."

"Stop being an idiot and find something to wear. Who knows you might even see Gojo out there." She said wiggling her brows at her. Y/N shook her head and scoffed.

"That man is trying too hard to get close to me. Everything is so noticeable." Y/N noticed how much he would stare at her and would be shooting side glances at her. She noticed this a week ago when they were at the baseball game. He would be grinning every time he caught her looking at him. Then at the get-together eating after the game, she felt him staring at her. Yeah she wasn't able to see his eyes but she could feel him staring at her from under his blindfold, and to confirm her suspicion about it he'd look away every time she'd look at him or he'd smile and wave. Smiling was what he did mostly instead of looking away. Then it had been when they were getting ready to leave that night when he asked for her number to send her the group photo knowing that Itadori or one of the others could send it to her.

"Don't you like him though? I've seen the looks you'd give him and how you'd smile flirtatiously. Don't think you're sly to get away with that."

"Who said I'm sly? And I don't like him I just think he's charming. I like his smile as well and his posture when he stands with his hands in his pockets and...oh shit...I like him." Alisha cracked up in laughter. "This is not funny. Plus he has a girlfriend." Y/N shrugs.

"That girl who he went home with? I don't think that was his girlfriend."

"And why not?"

"Because he's "charming". Have you not seen his eyes?" Y/N went into thought. "Wow have you really not seen his eyes?" Y/N shook her head no. "He literally had on shades when we went to watch them play the game, how is it that you missed that?" Alisha was done with her best friend.

"I wasn't really paying attention to him like that. I was interested in the game more than him during that time."

"You are unbelievable."