°•~22~•°

•[Distraction]•

•[Distraction]•

The next morning everyone got ready to leave. Everyone got their bags and did a double check to make sure no one was leaving anything behind. "Ugh I'm still tired. Why couldn't we leave around three?" Itadori complains with a yawn, trying to keep himself awake.

"You were the first to go to bed, and we have to leave early we have things to do." Nabora told him with an eye roll.

"I was trying to stay asleep but I kept hearing noises. And I was too scared to see what it was."

"Pfft." Y/N smacked Gojo on the arm and sent him a look. He raised his hands in defense as he tried to stifle his laughter. Last night was not an easy night. He kept on teasing, which lead to her pleading, which lead to him stopping, which lead to her begging until he finally cave in to let her reach her release.

"You were probably just hearing things." Y/N implied. Better trying to turn a blind eye to what was actually making the sounds than to let them put two and two together. Nanami, who's venturing a bit behind everyone probably knew the whole truth to the noise, since he himself got a few ear-fulls of it. The same could go for Alisha. She may have not heard anything since she was knocked out like she'd been drinking, but it was clearly obvious.

"Maybe you weren't hearing things. Maybe it was the demon beast. Oooh." Gojo jokes. Itadori went stiff.

"But it's not real." He whispers to himself.

"Are you sure. I heard a few cries last night, but I was too tired to venture out."

A small gasp left Itadori's lips. "No. Don't tell me." Itadori grabbed ahold of Gojo's arm. "Don't tell me someone got taken by it. I heard a few cries last night too. Sounded female." Itadori rubs the tip of his chin, remembering everything he's heard last night.

Gojo was enjoying it too much. Y/N kept pulling his shirt trying to get him to shut up. However it was too late since everyone, except for Itadori of course, placed the pieces together. Megumi rubbed the back of his head as he tried to stop himself from forming anything into his head. Nabora scoffed and crossed her arms, and as for Alisha and Nanami, they just shook their heads.

"Really, what kind of cries?" Gojo smiled widely. Y/N smacked him again but he only waved it off. Nanami rolled his eyes and decided to ignore Gojo's childish ways.

"She said, "Please." Itadori quotes in a girlish tone.

"Please what?" Gojo eggs on

"Oh brother." Nabora scoffs. Megumi sighed.

"Please let me" but I'll assume the rest was "please let me go" since she'd been cut off. Then she began to cry and sob. Begging for whoever to please let her go!" Itadori couldn't believe it. "Oh my, she was pleading for her life and I did nothing because I was still afraid. What kind of Sorcerer am I?" Itadori frowned.