°•~71~•°

•[Manipulate the Situation]•

W

hen Gojo and Nanami walked back inside Geto and Y/N were having a fitting disagreement.

"Why can't you just trust me? I would never do that to you."

"It's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust him. Okay?"

"Yeah but you not trusting him is like you not trusting me. So you're untrusting me through him." She argues back.

Geto exhales. "I...I'm just skeptical alright? That's all. I trust you, I trust your words but him? Not at all. You don't really know him like I do."

She scoffs. "Everyone says that and it's really getting annoying."

"Are you defending him? Because that's how it sounds."

"Ha, I'm not defending him, I'm just getting irritated because we've never fought before." She says lowly.

Nanami stood by the side, itching at his scalp. He wants to inform them of their presence but he doesn't want to stop them either. Not because he's nosey, but because he thinks it'll be too awkward.

Geto exhales. "Did you have sex with him?"

"Oh my gosh."

"Y/N just tell me the truth."

"I am telling you the truth! We didn't...fuck geez."

"Why'd you hesitate."

"Because!"

"Because what, Y/N?"

She shook her head in disbelief. "I'm not doing this with you. I don't want to fight, and if you don't believe me then that's fine."

Geto pinched the bridge of his nose, cussing to himself mentally. It's always a hard time when Gojo's around.

"Everything alright?" Gojo pipes in gaining both Geto and Y/N's attention.

Y/N quickly wiped her eyes and inhales sharply. "Yeah, everything's fine." She smiled faintly, but it didn't stay for more than ten seconds.

"Yeah...we were...I was, just leaving."

"Why are you crying?" Gojo questions Y/N. She didn't answer wiping tears, she tried to keep back, away "You made her cry?"

"Gojo please don't get into it." Nanami adds.

"No, this is my business because this scum fuck-

"Gojo."

"Is making her cry."

"Gojo, shut up." Nanami grits out lowly.

"No, tell him why we're here." Gojo says.

Nanami inhales sharply. He should've been here way earlier to avoid this complication. Better yet, Gojo told him nothing when they were outside.

"We had important matters to deal with, matters that are now delt with." He says looking at Geto. He tore his gaze from Geto to Y/N, hopping that his next words doesn't cause them the actual truth. "Yuji is fine now, Y/N. You can see him whenever you like."

Y/N just nods, not liking the lying part. She and Geto are already arguing and the more the lies added the more she couldn't take the pressure.

She might just tell Geto the truth but how would that affect Gojo? He's better now, yes, so maybe...just maybe she'll tell him the truth.

"Y/N."

"Hm?"

Gojo points at Geto. "Don't let him be the third. You're too precious for that and you're important to Yuji and your best friend. You might think I'm taking shit because "it's me", but I'm speaking sense. He's a good guy, but so was I right?"