°•~61~•°

•[Goodnight, Darling]•

When Nanami finally got to Y/N's location it had began raining. She was standing out of the phone booth since someone wanted to use the phone and was literally threatening to drag her out by her hair if she didn't oblige, and not wanting any kind of trouble with a complete stranger...she obliged.

Y/N got into the car wet, but not soaking wet. "D-don't worry about the water." Nanami says when he noted Y/N's hesitation on getting in. However when he said that she got in, closing the car door shut.

Nanami was about to say something but the ring of his phone sliced through his upcoming words. Nanami picks up, placing the phone to his ear. "He-

"Nanami, we need help! It's been about ten minutes since Y/N disappeared and we still can't find her." She sobs.

"Darling calm down..." Nanami glanced at Y/N through the rearview mirror. Her eyes are fixated onto the man who's still in the phone booth, laughing and smiling.

Probably a girlfriend.

"I can't...fucking calm down Nanami she's my best friend and I can't find her! I swear I only left to go get water and when I came back she wasn't there. I thought maybe she just went back to the bar but when I got there she wasn't there." She quickly explains.

"W-what if somebody took her or what if she went with someone and they..and they...oh God I'm a terrible friend."

Nanami listened in on Alisha crying and sobbing, barely getting through one sentence. "Alisha, baby, calm down. She's fine." He assures her.

"And how would you know?" She sniffles.

Nanami turned up the heat in his car, glancing at Y/N in the mirror. "Because she's with me." Y/N finally took a gaze off of the man and locked eyes with Nanami. She slowly shake her head no, as if to tell him not to let them speak on the phone if Alisha asks.

"R-really? Can you put her on the phone please?"

Nanami turned around this time, looking Y/N in the eyes.

"No." She mouths.

Nanami sighs. "She doesn't want to talk right now."

Y/N gave him an, "are you serious", look. But she knows he's not much of a liar.

"Oh...okay. I'll talk to her in the morning then. But...can you come get us?"

"Sure, but I'll have to call since I want to get Y/N warm, she's been out in the rain and I don't want her to get sick."

"Y-yeah sure, totally. Nabora Maki and I will finish our drinks then, until you get here then."

"Yeah, I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

"Bye."

Nanami hung up, finally putting the car back into drive and pulling off. Y/N say in silence, clutching her phone in her lap.

It got warm, allowing Y/N to relax herself and close her eyes. She's tired and wet.