°•~67~•°

•[Secrets and Agreements]•

Nanami, Gojo, Megumi, and Nobara are still in Nanami's office waiting for Y/N to arrive. Megumi is at his desk starring at Gojo who's sitting down by the door with his eyes closed as he held his abdomen in pain. Nanami could see he's sweating and shaking a bit but said nothing.

Nobara is standing four feet away from the door with her arms crossed, studying Gojo as well with a saddened and confused expression. Megumi is seated in a double arm rest chair Nanami's office on the left side of the room also looking at Gojo with a pained expression.

Nanami clears his throat. "W-where's Yuji?"

"He's...on a date." Nobara answers.

Nanami didn't push the questioning any further. "Good...good." Again silence filled the room. An eerie silence no one can stand. Nanami however is glad Itadori is busy. The only person who saw was Maki, which he's also glad for since he knows she probably won't say anything about today's events.

The door to Nanami's office sprung open. "I'm here I'm here. Oh gosh I got here as soon as soon as I could." Y/N says walking in chuckling a bit. "Gosh it's hot out there." Y/N chucked her new phone inside of a Chanel bag and cleared her throat.

"So, Nanami what was sooo important that you needed me here?" She grins as she had not realized everyone in the room. There's a slight grin on her face like she'd just gotten a puppy for Christmas.

He studied her. New hair do, makeup, nails done, clothing he'd never thought he'd see her in at all and most importantly...love marks on her neck. The only thing she didn't care to cover with makeup.

Sure, she got here as fast as she could. Or what-the-fuck-ever. Nanami thought.

Nanami was never the one to sugar coat and got straight to the point. "We have a problem." He informs.

"Like what?"

He motions his head behind her.

"Hm?" Y/N glanced back, noticing everyone behind her. Nobara, Megumi and then...Gojo. She quickly turned to Nanami, looking at him with wide eyes.

She'd forgotten about him and the deal. Completely forgotten.

"Seals are down Y/N. We have to tell them." Nanami finally says. Y/N gulps, turning to look at them. A light, nervous chuckle left her lips.

"W-wow, I umm...wasn't even expecting this. W-where's Itadori?" She asks, not seeing him anywhere.

"He's out on a date. Wouldn't be back for a while." Nobara speaks.

"Oh." Y/N frowns. She would have thought he'd tell her about going on a date.

"It's best if he's not here considering that Gojo is now the way he is." Nanami adds. Y/N looked at Gojo who looks to be in pain. He's groaning now.

"I completely forgot, i-im so sorry. I was so busy a-and i-

"Let's make it quick, Y/N." Nanami cuts in. It got quiet. Y/N clutched her bag and stared at the floor. She'd been so busy with Geto that Gojo got completely erased from her mind. She felt a bit of guilt.