°•~41~•°

•[Changes]•

•[Changes]•

Gojo exhaled heavily. His hair stuck to his sweaty forehead as a few beads of sweat trail his body. The girl who's sitting on top of him laughed, kissing him on the lips. It's been six months ever since the break-up with Y/N, and six months since he's last seen or spoke with her. He has been avoiding everything condoning to her these past months; but that only !Ade even more infuriated. Now he's resulted to drinking and sex. As for work, hear rarely goes now.

When he does go he's never there for long. At least his lying mechanism never flawed. He can still make up a stoney lie without being figured out. He doesn't want anyone to know what he's fallen to. Especially not Itadori.

"That was fun." The girl giggles. "Want to do that again?" He's been with her for about a month now. He met her on the side of the road. She wanted a ride home, or so he thought. He doesn't even remember her name if he's being honest, unless he never actually got a name.

"I'll pass. I don't want anything to die down too quickly. Finding pretty girls nowadays are getting hard." He grins.

"So you're finding me boring?"

He exhales. "I don't want it to get boring. You're the sixth girl I've been with during these past six months. And to be honest, none of them were this good in bed." They shared a grin, connecting lips once more. She got off of him and placed on a shirt of his. He raised a brow.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm staying the day. I want to get to know you more." Gojo stared at her in silence. He rubbed his eyes. He's sure he looks like shit since he barely gets sleep nowadays.

"You can not stay here. Sex is enough."

"Aww, that's too bad." She completely ignored him and headed downstairs with something in her hand. Gojo forced himself out of bed and took a quick shower before heading downstairs. When the smell of smoke hit his nose he frowned. They mystery was solved when he saw the girl smoking on his couch. He thought it was just a cigarette that's why he made no major scene, but he hates that smell.

"Could you not smoke in my house?" She grinned, getting up and blowing smoke into his face. How immature, he thought. "I'm serious. No smoking in my house. I hate the smell of cigarettes." He mutters.

"Hmm. Well it's not a cigarette." Gojo watched her make her way over to the couch once more.

"I don't care what it is. My house my rules." She rolled her eyes, putting it out on the table. He could only laugh at her brattiness. She finished, what he assumed was whisky, her drink with a pout on her features.