Chapter 125

Chen Xuan looked at Lu Qingshan with a look of loss, and walked over and said, “Since President Lu is the president of the Calligraphy Association, his level of calligraphy is not low.”

Lu Qingshan was lacking in interest, waved his hand when he heard the words, and laughed at himself: “Teacher Chen, don’t make fun of me. My level is still a lot worse than yours.”

Chen Xuan said: “Chairman Lu is humble. If Mr. Lu doesn’t mind, can you give me a picture? As a thank you, I also show my ugliness and write a picture to Chairman Lu.”

As soon as these words came out, Lu Qingshan resurrected again full of blood.

Looking at the smile on Chen Xuan’s face, they immediately understood that Chen Xuan did it deliberately.

“This…we are taking advantage.”

“Teacher Chen……”

“They are all people who like calligraphy. How can there be any difference between you and me? But if you make friends with words, if you don’t look down on them, then assume that I haven’t said this.”

“No matter where, I’m afraid that Teacher Chen will laugh at him.”

The mood of the three of them is like riding a roller coaster, one high and one low, which is very exciting.

“A few of you will take a break first, and we will go to the classroom to write later.”

“You don’t need to rest, just go now.” Where can the three of them wait, and they can’t wait for Scud to appear there immediately.

Chen Xuan looked at Zhou Chengli and the latter said: “It happens to be nothing right now. If Teacher Chen doesn’t mind, let’s go and take a look.”

So a group of people walked towards classroom 303.

The Four Treasures of the Study, Zhou Chengli has been sent over.

Because the things are too expensive, they are accompanied by security guards throughout the process.

There is also surveillance in the classroom, and no one dares to steal things there.

What’s more, if such a valuable item is stolen, it must be a thorough investigation.

Once caught, not to mention the sentence or expulsion from school, it will be seen by tens of millions of viewers in China. Counting foreign viewers, more than 100 million people in the world will know that you have stolen something.

This is so special, okay to die in minutes!

Unless it is for the purpose of becoming famous, normal people will never do this kind of thing.

“The first time I found out, Chen’s EQ is also very high.”

“It’s really very high, but I don’t think it is necessary. With Chen’s reputation and income, I don’t need the birds of these guilds at all.”

“Children, this is a society of human relations. Brother Chen is not short of money, and people are not short of money. Why can you be a friend and an enemy when you are in that position? Don’t you understand this?”

“Brother Chen gives them face, and when Brother Chen speaks, they will not refuse. Moreover, although these two are calligraphers, they can easily spend millions on an inkstone. Do you think such people will have poor social resources?”

“Remember, the circle of cultural people is the most difficult to enter, but once you enter, you will find a lot of things that seem difficult to you, but in fact a lot of simple ones. The connections in this circle are so high that they can Go straight to the sky!”