Chapter 71

Next
OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 71

After a few minutes, Chen Xuan slowed down.

They have entered the county seat, and they will easily hit people if they run so fast.

Chen Xuan took Brother Niu in one hand and walked by the side of the road.

Cows can be seen occasionally in the county town, but they are becoming rarer now. So when Chen Xuan showed up in the county town with a cow and five little boys, it attracted a lot of people’s attention.

“arrive.”

Chen Xuan stopped and stood outside a clinic.

Pharmacies also accept centipedes, but in general pharmacies, unless there is someone who happens to meet the principal, the clerk generally does not accept it, which is too troublesome.

The clinic is different. Basically, the doctors in the clinic are always there.

After all, the clinic is opened by the doctor himself, and he has to take care of the business.

Wang Bin jumped out of the cart. Chen Xuan patted the bull’s head and said, “Brother Niu, wait here, don’t run around, don’t you know?”

“Moo~”

Brother Niu nodded calmly, expressing his understanding.

“Let’s go.” Chen Xuan led a few children towards the clinic.

Wang Bin and the others are a little nervous. This is the first time they sell centipedes.

I don’t know if anyone really wants to pay for this thing.

But soon they knew.

The doctor counted the quantity and ordered 700 yuan to Chen Xuan.

Their eyes widened and their heartbeats were speeding up.

“Let’s go.”

After taking the money, Chen Xuan said with a smile.

After coming out, Chen Xuan ordered four hundred to them: “Eighty yuan per person, take it.”

“Thank you Uncle Chen.”

Several people were so excited that they held the money tightly.

This is the first time they have made money on their own, and it is still a huge sum of 80 yuan!

Chen Xuan smiled and said, “Thank you, you caught the centipede yourself.”

“Go, Uncle will take you to a big meal.”

“Need not……”

“Listen to uncle, walk.”

Chen Xuan said beyond doubt.

Looking back at Brother Niu, it’s not easy to carry in this county.

After thinking for a while, Chen Xuan said: “Brother Niu, go around by yourself, we will still be here for a while.”

“Moo~”

Before leaving, Chen Xuan fed him another bottle of Gene Drink.

Then he took a few children and walked towards the center of the county.

He checked with his cell phone that there is a KFC in the county seat.

Then don’t think about it, just go eat KFC directly.

Basically, children of this age like to eat hamburgers, instant noodles, ham and spicy noodles.

“Brother Chen’s heart is really big enough, so he released Brother Niu like this?”