Chapter 83

After finishing the call with the program group, Chen Xuan’s cell phone kept ringing.

Endorsements from all walks of life come one after another.

After a call was hung up, followed by another call, Chen Xuan didn’t even have time to drink water.

Mom and Dad watched from the sidelines and wanted to say a few words to him, but they couldn’t find time.

“Buzzing~”

The phone rang again and looked down, Qi Dong?

Chen Xuan was slightly surprised and pressed the answer button.

“Qi Dong…”

“Xiao Chen, do many brands call you?” Qi Dong asked with a smile.

He played for ten minutes, and it kept showing up during the call.

Needless to say, it must be because of Chen Xuan’s voting data that many brands are contacting him.

“Well, ask me to endorse.” Chen Xuan smiled bitterly.

It’s a great thing to have endorsements who take the initiative to find the door.

But the problem is that there are too many endorsements, and he can’t be too busy alone.

With a total of seven days of rest time, he still wants to check the car and the house.

And he remembered that the county magistrate would come to find himself soon…

There are so many things that make him want to squeeze his hair.

Qi Dongdao: “If you find it troublesome, just ask them to directly find the platform, and the platform will help you summarize it, and then you can choose the brand you like from it.”

This is a good way. Chen Xuan hummed, “That’s OK.”

Qi Dong said: “I am calling you as an endorsement. There is a watch brand that wants you to endorse.”

Watch brand?

This is a big category!

Although he can’t talk about more professionalism, he also knows that among various brands, watches are relatively high-end.

This kind of brand is not only the spokesperson chosen by the other party, but the spokesperson actually chooses the other party.

After all, the watches are divided into three or six or nine grades. The main watch is thousands of pieces. Unless the endorsement fee can be raised to a very high figure, the first-line stars will basically not pick up.

And for more high-end, one of the best watch brands in the world like Vacheron Constantin, people don’t need a spokesperson at all.

But let Qi Dong call in person to inform, presumably the grade of this watch brand will not be too low.

Qi Dong said: “Tianqin watch, have you heard of it?”

“Have heard it.”

Chen Xuan said, this watch brand is very popular.

Although it is positioned as an elite group, many people with incomes of several thousand yuan can afford to save two months’ salary.

Qi Dongdao: “The endorsement fee they give is 20 million a year, and the contract is signed every two years, and the speech fee will rise by 10% every year.”

20 million, if it is against his current reputation, it is a bit less, especially for watch brands.

However, judging from the two professions currently challenged by Chen Xuan, 20 million seems reasonable.