Chapter 116

Chen Xuan ordered a large box with a total of three tables.

There are too many people to sit down at a table.

Anyway, they are all in the same box, and divided into three tables does not affect communication.

Everyone was seated, Chen Xuan began to order food, and the students chatted with each other, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

After ordering the food, Chen Xuan swept around and did not speak, but silently observed.

Most of this group of students are more cheerful and lively, but some of them are more dull or introverted. The more crowded the occasion, the more nervous they are.

There are a few people who are getting more and more energetic and have a strong desire to express themselves.

But the overall atmosphere is very good. After all, they are all about the same age and have a common language.

The dishes were served quickly. Chen Xuan raised his teacup and stood up and said: “Introduce myself, my name is Chen Xuan, and I will be your counselor for the next month. If you have anything, call me.”

After finishing drinking a cup of Chinese tea, he said, “Everyone also introduce themselves, so I can be seated.”

Speaking and patted a man sitting on the right hand side: “Just you start.”

The boy was a little shy, and when he stood up to talk, his voice trembled a little, obviously he was a little bit shy about this kind of public speech.

“My name is Liang Haoran, I am 19 years old and I come from Dongshan Province.” After a brief introduction, I sat down, blushing like a monkey butt.

Then the next…

A person’s general character can be easily seen from the self-introduction.

He saw someone who liked self-expression, and the introduction was very detailed, just like a blind date.

But most of them are stage fright.

“My name is Han Yu, from Jinling.” The boy stood up and lowered his head to speak, and then sat down with his head lowered when he finished speaking, showing no expression at all.

Chen Xuan paid special attention. This guy is not the kind of stage fright, he just doesn’t want to talk much.

He looks pretty, but the whole person looks a little gloomy.

Everyone introduced themselves, and the students sitting at Chen Xuan’s table said: “Mr. Chen, there are so many of us, can you remember?”

“I must remember. Teacher Chen once read the crime database and remembered all of them. Why are we only 30 people?”

Chen Xuan smiled and nodded: “Remember.”

Let alone the names, these people have their names, gender, personality, contact information, and looks all imprinted in his mind.

This meal has been eaten until more than 8 o’clock in the evening, and the dishes at each table are eaten seven or eighty-eight. The chefs of this restaurant are really good at craftsmanship.

“Let’s go.”

Chen Xuan got up and walked out. They came to the lobby, and a student said, “Mr. Chen, otherwise we can answer a question and we can get a discount.”

Chen Xuan glanced at the wooden sign, then at the cash register, and found that there were quite a few people answering the questions.

“Good idea.” Chen Xuan said: “Go, go and answer the questions, try to get free!”