Chapter 77

The crocodile has a small brain capacity, and is a cold-blooded animal, and its thinking is too monolithic.

For this animal, just feeding it Kaizhi Pill is a waste.

And even if it is domesticated, Chen Xuan can’t raise it.

This is so special to protect animals and cannot be kept by individuals.

The most important thing is, why keep it?

Look at the ellipsis every day?

Isn’t bull riding fragrant?

Isn’t it fragrant to bring rhubarb into the mountains for hunting?

“let’s go.”

Chen Xuan waved his hand a little disgustingly, but the crocodile still kept his mouth wide open, motionless, obviously he didn’t understand what Chen Xuan meant.

If you don’t go, I’ll go!

“Rhubarb, Brother Niu, gone.”

Chen Xuan grabbed a basket of fish, as well as the dozen fish that had just been caught, and walked away.

After walking for more than ten meters, Chen Xuan quietly turned his head and saw the crocodile’s tail flicked, turning his head and rushing into the river.

It seems that spiritual soil and genetic drinks should be used less in the future, which is surprisingly effective.

These three protected animals today are undoubtedly attracted by the spiritual soil he threw in the lake last night, and they have been swaying in this area of ​​water.

He used the fake bait soaked in genetic drink to fish, and under the double blessing, he couldn’t hold any fish.

After half an hour, they went down the mountain and returned to the village.

When he arrived in the village, he left a mandarin fish, a raised beak, and a bass.

Then he carried the remaining fish and knocked on the door from door to door to deliver the fish.

“Xiao Chen, what’s up…”

“Auntie, eat fish.”

“Hey this fish…”

“I went to the Moon River to fish.” Chen Xuan stuffed a fish and walked towards another.

After a round of delivery, Chen Xuan went to the vegetable garden to pick up some dishes.

Vegetables cultivated in the spiritual soil should be more emerald green. The faint taste of vegetables is also a different kind of vegetable, so that the population can live with fluids.

These are just transplanted vegetables. If they are planted to grow vegetables, the effect is more than several times better.

Just when he got home, Lin Huanhuan greeted him: “Brother Chen, is there anything I can do?”

“You can just sit down, I’m busy alone.” Chen Xuan said with a smile.

There are not a few dishes in total, and there is no need for help from others.

Wash vegetables and kill fish and chickens.

Wash the vegetables, cut them, and keep them aside.

The fish is slightly marinated, one is steamed in a pot, one is braised in brown sauce, and one is reserved for future use.

The pheasant is cut, placed in a large pot, and simmered directly over the charcoal fire.

The cleaned fungus is all two from the middle, so just throw it in directly.