Chapter 122

Mordu University has 13,991 general undergraduate and junior college students, 22,232 postgraduates, and 2,946 international students.

Together, it is close to 40,000.

In other words, on average, one out of eight students took Chen Xuan’s course.

And it’s still such an unpopular class in calligraphy.

Everyone basically rushed to the name Chen Xuan. As for the class, that was by the way.

Chen Xuan knows all these things, but despite this, he has to take it seriously.

He doesn’t want to become an Internet celebrity teacher who only relies on fame.

The next day, at 8:30 in the morning, a few old people walked in from outside and heard complaints from a distance.

“You are really getting bolder now. The doctors have said that you will be hospitalized for observation for two days. You don’t listen?”

“And you, Tao Yuan!”

“Yu Qianhe is not sensible, and you are not sensible? Two people who are over a hundred years old are still here wayward? Can this kind of thing be wayward?”

When she mentioned this matter, Qian Yanhong was angry.

Tao Yuan, Yu Qian, and the two were smiling faces on the sidelines, replied again and again, not daring to refute anything.

They were temporarily discharged from the hospital last night, and the two thought it was a perfect fit. Unexpectedly, the hospital contacted Qian Yanhong.

In the middle of the night, Qian Yanhong found Tao Yuan’s house, and Tao Yuan’s wife was also bewildered.

After knowing the situation, educate them with Qian Yanhong.

The two were said to have no temper at all. Fortunately, after Qian Yanhong learned of the situation, she did not mention that he should be sent back to the hospital.

“Xiaoqian, will you go to class together later?” Tao Yuan changed the subject.

“I won’t go. I don’t understand the calligraphy class.” Qian Yanhong said, “I’ll be waiting for you outside.”

When he arrived at the Twin Towers, Qian Yanhong did not go in. Instead, she went to the office and waited while preparing for the next course.

When Tao Yuan and the two walked into the classroom, they looked at the heads all over the room and didn’t react.

“so many people?”

“We seem to be late.” Tao Yuan smiled bitterly, but he forgot this one.

As far as Chen Xuan’s current popularity is, basically as long as the class starts, there must be no absences.

“Find a place.”

Fortunately, the two of them are not very demanding, and just have a place to stay. There is not much difference between sitting on a stool and sitting on the ground.

“Master, come and sit here.”

As soon as the two of them walked a few steps, the students sitting in the first row got up to make way for them.

“No, you sit down.”

“It’s okay.” The students got up and walked aside, vacating their seats. It was impossible for the two of them to sit down.

“Thank you classmates.” The two of them thanked them and sat down, carefully putting the things in their hands aside.

“The quality of college students nowadays is really high.”