Chapter 61

The backyard of this house has been overgrown with weeds, and it seems that no one has lived in it for a long time.

The room was also covered with dust, and the program crew did not arrange for someone to clean it.

Chen Xuan was not in a hurry to clean up. He went to the neighboring villager’s house and knocked on the door.

After a while, an aunt came over: “Young man, what’s wrong?”

Chen Xuan said: “Auntie, do you have rice at home? I want to buy some with you.”

“Hey, what to buy, I’ll get you some.”

“That won’t work.” Chen Xuan said: “If I take it directly, then I have to leave here today.”

He briefly talked about the rules of the program group. Although the aunt didn’t know exactly what programs were not to be shown, seeing Chen Xuan so persistent, she agreed to him.

Chen Xuan bought rice for fifty yuan and bought some oil and salt seasoning.

These are all new rice, but the aunt sells them cheaply. He counts one piece and one catty, which is equivalent to half-selling and half-free.

Chen Xuan thanked him and left with fifty catties of rice and seasonings.

When he returned to the kitchen, he suddenly found a very serious problem.

No firewood!

“It’s not easy to have lunch.”

Shaking his head with a bitter smile, Chen Xuan grabbed a hatchet and a hoe from behind the door, found a bundle of hemp rope and a urea bag, and walked out.

“These days are really bitter, I don’t even have a gas stove.”

“I’m starting to worry about Brother Chen.”

“I too…have a hunch that Brother Chen might not be able to hold on even today.”

“Brother Chen, who has the delicate skin and tender meat, can’t eat the bitterness of the countryside.”

Netizens are surprisingly unanimous, thinking that Chen Xuan may not last long.

It’s not that I didn’t see him well, but it was this hell start. They racked their brains and couldn’t think of how to reverse it.

In the beginning, a ruined house, an acre of farmland full of weeds, a cow…

No matter how you look at it, this is not like a configuration that can live for a month.

Chen Xuan went out and went straight to the opposite mountain.

“The starting conditions are a bit poor, but for the countryside, this is actually the most ordinary life.”

“My hometown is in the countryside, the environment is very similar to this, but the mountain is not so high.”

Chen Xuan chatted as he walked, the drone recorded clearly.

“Brother Chen, give up.”

“Actually, I have an idea to let Brother Chen lie down easily for a month.”

“What idea?”

“You just understand brother?”

“The idea is to kill the cow!”

“Puff~ What a real talent.”

“Hahaha, it’s okay to kill cattle.”

“Don’t say it, I really think this idea is okay.”