Chapter 12

OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 12

At night in the restaurant, the bread compartment and the outside lobby were all full. In the kitchen, Chen Xuan and Li Aimin were also busy.

Li Aimin kept preparing dishes, and occasionally took a look at Chen Xuan, who was skilled in cooking and was better than himself in both scalping and heat control. He suddenly felt that he had returned to the time when he was an apprentice.

I have been busy until 8:30 in the evening before finally having to rest.

Li Aimin smoked a cigarette outside and said, “Xiao Chen, are you hungry? You sit down and I will get you two dishes.”

Chen Xuan came over to cook when he woke up. He didn’t eat dinner and didn’t have time to eat.

“Uncle Li, I can just make a bowl of noodles by myself.”

“No, isn’t that nonsense, can you still eat noodles with me?”

Li Aimin was stern, took the ribs from the fresh-keeping cabinet, served with a top dish, and another fried sausage.

They are all hard dishes.

He cooks himself, Chen Xuan can only watch from the sidelines.

When the dishes were ready, Li Aimin came to the hall with his hand.

There are still a few tables of guests who have not left, and they are constantly praising the food as it is delicious.

“Come on, Xiao Chen, come and eat.”

“Thank you Uncle Li.”

“Thank you, this kid is really true.” Li Aimin smiled and took a pair of chopsticks to him.

After working all night, Chen Xuan was indeed hungry.

He ate four bowls of white rice alone, and all three dishes were clean.

After eating, he wiped his mouth and gave a thumbs up: “Uncle Li, this is what your cooking skills are!”

“Not so good, so so.” Li Aimin’s mouth was modest, and the smug smile on his face couldn’t hide.

The dishes he cooked were eaten cleanly, which was a recognition of his culinary skills, and he felt more happy in his heart.

Especially this kid is not inferior to his own cooking skills.

After eating, it took more than half an hour, and the last table of guests left at 9:20.

Li Aimin said, “Xiao Chen, you can go back first, and you won’t be using it too early tomorrow.”

Chen Xuan asked: “Shall we make breakfast in the morning?”

“Do, but without you, your aunt and I will come here busy.”

“Then I will come over at six tomorrow morning.”

“No, you fall asleep well and come back until noon.”

“Then six o’clock.” Chen Xuan shouldn’t at all.

How do you say that?

Do one line and love one line.

He works in a restaurant now, so he has to come if the restaurant is open.

Moreover, the Li Aimin and his wife are so busy every day, they can get up, and there is no reason why they can’t get up by themselves.

After Chen Xuan left, Li Aimin was a little helpless: “This kid is really stubborn.”

“I feel like Brother Chen is so serious.”