Epilogue

~Seven years later

~Seven years later

I stare in the mirror.

I hate this part of pregnancy. Like, really, hate. Sighing, I stuff my phone in my purse. I get frustrated when it doesn't want to fit and groan.

Hands on my waist make me still. I look in the mirror and lock eyes with Elijah, who's hugging me from behind. He's leaving a trail of kisses in my neck, making me smile.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? You don't seem in a good mood," he chuckles between his kisses. I sigh, hard. "My suit doesn't fit anymore! I'm too fat already, and I'm just four months in!" I complain.

He smirks. "That's normal, sweetheart. This suit is sexy and tight as fuck, I'd be worried if it would fit." I frown. Still... it's my fav.

"And, sweetheart, I bought a shit ton of pregnancy dresses for you. I'm a bit sad you don't wear them," he pouts. He leaves one last kiss in my neck and releases me. "Come on, let's get to work."

I take his hand in mine and walk us to the kitchen. Ethan smiles at me from the table and stands up, throwing the newspaper on the stack. "Hey, princess. Hm, the baby's growing," he smiles and kisses my cheek. 

My smile drops, just as Elijah winces. "Hush, idiot. She wants to be skinny again," he hisses. Ethan frowns. "But this is the beauty of pregnancy! Didn't you like it when you were pregnant with Melanie? Or Emily? Or perhaps Azzy?"

"I did," I mumble. Jordan walks in, whistling. A smile creeps its way up to his face and he walks to me. "Ah, my favorite wife is here. Nothing can break my day now," he smiles and hugs me. A warm feeling spreads through my chest and I smile.

"What about an apocalypse? That can ruin your day," I joke. He sighs, rolling his eyes. "Always one to kill the mood," he grumbles, but smiles while saying it and gives me another kiss.

I am the one to ruin the mood?

"What about you, mister 'I cry even though we haven't even started the wedding'?" I tease. His eyes narrow, dead set in a glare. "We've discussed this before. There's nothing wrong with loving someone so much they cry."

Well, he cried a lot. "But you never cry," I chuckle, giving him another kiss. I'll never stop making fun of him, although it was sweet. He was crying so much he stuttered between his vows. It was cute.

Ethan steals me from Jordan again. "That's all it takes to make you happy again? I kinda wanna see you roast me," he grins, challenging me. His eyes twinkle, as if saying try me. I cock an eyebrow.

"Okay, mister 'I faint every time my wife gives birth'." His eyes narrow and he sets me down again, turning around and walking away. I grin, walking back to Elijah, who gladly picks me up. I give him a questioning look, but his eyes widen and he shakes his head.

No roast for mister 'I have thousands pictures of my wife in my office, although I act like I'm not completely whipped', then.

"Sunbeam! The twins are bullying me!" I hear a yell. Quickly after that, the two girls run in giggling. They are taking pictures on Aaron's phone again.