25.

"Did he believe it?"

Jordan smiles and nods. "Totally. He was shocked." I feel bad for Ethan, he didn't deserve that. It's not wrong what he does.

But we're throwing a birthday party for him, and I need to get him so far he'll go out for a whole day. 

"So, we have balloons, a cake... what else does he like?" I look up from my diary and look at Jordan again, who smirks. "I got the perfect idea."

I frown and watch him walk to his drawer. He takes out a box and gives it to me. I open it, and see a red dress in it. "This is your brilliant plan?"

He nods. "Try it. He'll love it." I shrug and walk to his bathroom to change. Jordan pouts, but I ignore it.

 Jordan pouts, but I ignore it

"Isn't this a bit... too much?" I ask when I return. His eyes almost roll out of his head when he looks at me. "Damn. Baby, that's just the perfect amount. You look hot!"

I blush. "Isn't it slutty?" He finally looks me in the eyes. "It is. And believe me when I say we all love that."

My cheeks become even more red and I cover them with my hands. "I'm a bit nervous for it, though." He nods. "I understand. We won't do anything that you won't like, baby. And since that asshole already took what's ours, it won't hurt. That's a good thing, right?"

I nod and pull him in a hug. He smiles. We decided to not buy a present for Ethan's birthday. Instead, we'll give him what he craves most....

Me.

I've heard his moans and whispers too much, all sounding my name. And tomorrow, I'll get to see how he whispers my name, until I drive him so crazy he'll scream it. I really should do that...

But apparently, they got some deal Jordan will be the first one or something like that, so he'll go first. Then, we'll let Ethan in. And then, I'll tease him the whole night until he's so hard he'll forget about everything but me.

I like that. Jordan gives me another kiss. "Don't worry too much about it, okay? It'll be perfect, me screwing you," he smirks. Butterflies appear in my stomach and I dumbly smile at him. He smirks again. 

"Do you sleep here or at home?" he asks casually, but I see in his eyes he wants me to stay with him. I smile, leaning into him. "I'm staying here."

He picks me up and carries me to his bathroom. "Let's change it those sexy pajamas of yours, shall we?" 

I giggle and nod. "They're not so sexy, though," I bring in. He cocks an eyebrow. "Let's see about that. Can I stay in here or do you want me to go away?"

I shrug. "You'll see tomorrow anyway, so." The smile on his face widens even more. He gives me a kiss on my lips. 

I start undressing, and his eyes follow every movement. When I drop the dress, his eyes pull out. "Oh, damn. I can't wait for tomorrow," he groans. I giggle.

When I'm dressed in my 'sexy' pajamas, we lie down on bed. "Do you wanna watch a movie? But we gotta watch it out. Never believe the red line," he chuckles. I laugh with him.

"I want a Christmas movie," I pout and look at him with puppy eyes. With the others, it always works. But with Jordan, he just laughs. "In May? Nah uh."

I sigh and let him choose. He picks a comedy romance, and I'm fine with that.

We're just fifteen minutes in when someone knocks on the door. I roll my eyes and open it. I'm surprised to see Ethan standing there.

He looks relieved. "Princess, are you mad at me? I promise you I didn't want to do all this. I'm sorry if you're mad. It won't happen again."

His eyes are so sad I want to throw my arms around him and tell him it was just for the surprise. But I can't. So, I cross my arms over my chest again. He gulps.

"I'm sure it won't happen again," I snap. My heart breaks a little when he winces. "Sorry," he softly says. 

I need to go on now... "If you're really sorry, I'm sure you can manage to stay away the whole day tomorrow," I say, examining my nails as if it doesn't matter to me. He stiffens. "You... You want me gone?"

No.

"Yes. The whole day. You can come back around seven," I roll my eyes. His shoulders slump. My heart breaks even more when he sadly nods. "Okay," he whispers.

I watch his back when he walks away to his room. When he's disappeared, I close the door and look at Jordan. He frowns at me and opens his arms, inviting me to cuddle.

I sob. "It's so sad, Jordan. He was heartbroken," I cry. He kisses my forehead. "Shh, it's okay, baby. He'll survive. And he's getting a reward for it, hm?"

Yeah, but still... "But he thinks I don't like him anymore and he'll think that for the whole day," I whisper. He nods. "I know, baby. I know. Maybe you can send him a text tomorrow noon?"

"You think it'll be done by then?" He nods, smiling. "I'm sure. You'll say he can come home in an hour and meanwhile, I'm fucking you," he grins.

I smile. "You're the best." And I kiss his forehead. He hugs me. "I know that, too. I'm the best boyfriend ever."

I scoff. "Sure."

He frowns and spouts. "Aw! Did you heart that? That was my heart that shattered," he fake sniffles. I giggle and give him another kiss. 

"But.. wait. No school tomorrow?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I talked to do principal and he was completely fine with it," he grins. I roll my eyes.

He for sure threatened him.