43.

"You really didn't have to punch him," Jordan hisses

I give him a shrug and a wry smile. "Can't say I'm sorry." We're on our way home. Fucking finally. Ethan and Jordan are furious with me for blowing the agreement with Greco, but I couldn't care less. Guess I'm a bit worked up from missing Scarlett.

"Are we almost home?" I sigh. All I want to do now is hugging Scarlett, feeding Scarlett and I almost forget, fucking Scarlett. I just need her now. My phone buzzes and I quickly take it out, letting it fall on the ground of our private jet. Ethan picks it up and cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Dude. You really thought you'd die, didn't you?" He reads my text to Scarlett. "Don't read that!" I glare at him and try to take my phone, but he's way taller than me. I'm not short, but I am the shortest.

"'Sunbeam, I love you so much it hurts'," he mocks, chuckling. Jordan smirks. My cheeks heat and I jump for my phone, but Ethan is such a giant. "Ethan! Stop!" I call.

He grins. "'I'll look for you'," he mocks again. I stop trying and sit down again. "Yeah. If you make deals with the guy that's been trying to kill me for six years, then I'm allowed to send such a thing. Can I get my phone back now?" I harshly ask. He grins and gives it back.

I don't talk to them the rest for of the flight. Such asses.

The plane lands twenty minutes away from home, and Jordan drives. Ethan is on the passenger seat, and I'm lying down on the backseat. Staring at the ceiling, I shut my mouth towards them.

"Aaron?"

Mouth shut.

"Aaron."

Mouth shut.

"Aaron!"

"What?!"

I turn to Ethan, burning with fury. If he has the guts to fucking make fun of me again, I'm gonna throw myself out of the car.

"We're home," he points. Ah. I now, take my back and run out of the car. I slam the front door open, startling Elijah and Owen. "Guy! You startled me," Elijah sighs. I roll my eyes and throw the door closed again, in Ethan's face. Hah.

"Where's Scarlett?" I scowl. Owen senses I'm not in a good moot and cautiously walks closer. "Hey, man. She's asleep right now, she had cramps. Something wrong?" 

I sigh and shut my eyes, shaking my head. "I was always killed and then I was bullied. Nothing new," I shrug and sink on the couch. Owen sighs and sits down next to me. "I don't think I'm following," he frowns.

"They wanted a deal with Greco," I scowl. He winces, "Oof. Not a good plan." I shake my head. "And the worst part? Greco acted like nothing ever happened and humiliated me in front of them." Owen rolls his eyes. "He's a dick."

"Who's a dick?"

I jump up and walk to Scarlett, immediately hugging her. "An old friend. Come on, sunbeam, I missed you," I smile. She hugs me and I pick her up, walking to the couch. She giggles. "Awe, I love you too."

My smile fades when I think about my text. "Listen, about that text-" She shuts me up with a kiss. "You just missed me."

Right. Okay.

"Whatcha wanna do?" I cheer. She shrugs, her face twitching. I frown. "Sunbeam... what's wrong? Are you in pain?" I panic. Elijah and Owen wouldn't let her get hurt, but still...

"Period," she whispers, her cheeks flushing. I nod in understanding. "Of course. Need anything?" She shakes her head. "Hugs!"

We cuddle a bit, and I realize I've missed this. So much. Jordan and Ethan sit down on the other couch, but I don't give them a glance. 

Her head is rested on my chest, and I nestle my head in her neck. "Aaron, can we watch a movie?" she pouts. I nod. "Which one, sunbeam?"

I don't like seeing her in pain like this. 

"Twilight," she exclaims and goes off to search it between her dvd's. I cringe. Not Twilight...

(A/N I am so sorry for this)

"Not another film?" I ask. She stops dead in her tracks and turns around. Everyone is now looking at her, silently begging to not play Twilight. She gasps. "You are all so uncultured!" Oh no, no no no.... And she starts to sob.

She runs off to her room and leaves us confused as fuck. "Maybe we can watch Twilight?" I suggest. They groan, but Owen shrugs. "I've never seen those." I haven't either, but I heard such bad things about it.

Just when I stand up to get her, she shuffles back the room in. "Sorry," she shyly smiles. I chuckle and she takes her place on my chest again. "We can watch Twilight," I whisper. She yelps and smiles, turning around to settle her gaze on the screen.

Jordan, Ethan and Elijah groan. They stand up to leave, but Scarlett stops them. "Nah uh uh. Sit down and watch," she says. Sighing, they sit down again. I mean, it can't be that bad...

The movie starts, and me and Owen are the only ones to actually look. I half watch it, half entertain myself with Scarlett's neck. She's whispering the words along with the movie.

"Say it," she whispers. "Out loud. Vampire." And then she starts giggling. I look around to see only Owen watching with us. Elijah is reading, Jordan answering emails and Ethan is just scrolling on his phone.

I snuggle deeper into her. "I love you," I whisper. She hushes me with a wave of her hand. "Shhh, this is a good part," she whispers back. I frown and look up. I shiver, it's too focused on Edward. 

I get a message and sigh. Really? No one can leave me alone with Sunbeam for a minute, can they?

Greco: You got a nice girlfriend over there, don't you?

Greco: Don't want her to get hurt...

Greco: *picture*

Fuck.