Chapter Thirteen

Disclaimer: Do you guys even want me to to give seggs disclaimers? I personally prefer to be surprised lol. Lmk.

---------------------------------------------------------

               "Rafe it's 1am." I say laughing. "So? Come on." He says as we walk over to the pool in the backyard. The pool looked amazing at night and I had to admit it was inviting. And the fact that Rafe was there, instantly elevated things.

             Rafe walks over and dims the lights around the pool. Partly, to set the mood and partly so no one else could easily see us there. "You coming?" He asks as he casually takes off his tee.

          My breath hitches lightly and I suddenly feel extremely nervous and excited. I watch him jump in and create a huge splash. I instantly jump and look around us, scared someone would hear. "Come on!" Rafe says from inside the pool.

          I bit my lip and slip my sandals off. I carefully yank my dress over my head. I'm instantly hit with a cool breeze that makes my body shiver lightly. I needed to get in the pool faster or I'd freeze. I tiptoe over there and take a seat by the side of the pool.

          The water is warm and feels so good. I let my legs dangle in and out of the water. Rafe moves over to me. "It's freezing." I say. "Then get in." He says back as he moves closer to me. He moves my thighs apart so he is between them, touching the side of the pool.

          He crosses his hands over my lap and rests his head there. All of this is literally making me feel wild, wild things. I lightly run my hand through his hair. "You look so good right now." He says as he looks up at me. I bit my lip.

         The way Rafe seemed so obsessed with me drove me insane. "You could look better though." He says lightly and I tilt my head at him. "And wetter." He says before pulling me by my leg into the pool.

         I shut my eyes as my head goes under water and I feel the chlorine in my nose and probably my lungs because of the force he pulled me in with. I come up and start laughing. I throw some water at him and he laughs as well. He grabs one of my arms and pulls me into him.

        I wrap my legs around him and his hands settle on my butt. I stare at his face and wonder how in the world we got to be this way. Everything felt just right with Rafe and it almost made me wonder why we hadn't been this way sooner.

        He leans in and kisses the tip of my nose, making me laugh. "I missed you." I say slowly and he brings our faces closer together.

         There was something so hot about being here in the water with him like this. I watch his eyes turn a little darker as they study me.

         "Do you miss last night?" He asks me teasingly and I nod. "Yeah?" He says slowly.

          He carefully guides us towards the edge of the pool which had a series of in-built steps leading into the pool. He places me on one of the steps so my body: chest up is out of the water.

         He lightly kisses my neck and sucks on the same spots he did last night. His lips are wet and it feels so sloppy and made me want to devourer him somehow. His hands are on my back and I feel him unhook my bra, in seconds.

          "Rafe." I say immediately, realizing we were somewhere someone else could easily see us. "Shush," He says slowly and he takes my bra off completely. There was something so wild and hot and absolutely terrifying about doing this in such a public place, it was driving me mad.

         He kisses my chest and sucks my nipples, squeezing my boob with one of his hands. My hands are pulling on his hair, I knew he liked that. He keeps kissing my body and then his hands travel to my butt. He spreads my legs lightly and looks at me carefully.