chapter 20

Jessica's POV-

I gently cup her cheek, making her freeze and stop rambling,

"Are you done now?" I say softly while giggling at her, she nods quickly while her whole face turns a light shade of red.  

I slowly lean in, stopping just before our lips are touching.

"Can I?" I ask softly, hoping she says yes and i can kiss her.

But what if she doesn't like me back and says no, and everything gets awkward and our moment before was nothing but a stupid moment that meant nothing to her.

"Please" she whispers at me, moving her arms to around my neck and so she's sitting side ways on my legs but her face staying in the same place.

Smiling, I gently connect our lips. Feeling her smile against my lips before kissing back.

When air becomes a problem, we pull apart and stare into each others eyes.

"Wow, that was awesome." she says out of breath.

"Your telling me, that was amazing! can we do it again?" I say giggling softly and happily.

Her laughed lightly before connecting our lips again.

"For a big bad bitch, you a such a bottom!" I say after we pulled away.

"Whatever, as long as you don't tell anyone." she says as she roles her eyes at me.

"As long as you agree to either be my girlfriend or go on a date with me, I wont tell." I don't know Why I'm being so confidence but I just am!

"Deal!" she says smiling.

Wow she really agreed to- wait a second, what did she agree to? be my girlfriend or go on a date with me?

" Deal to what be my girlfriend or go on a date with me?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Both, I'll be your girlfriend! AND you have to take me on a date!" she says while laughing!

I jump out of bed and jumping around happily!

" I have a girlfriend! i have a girlfriend!" she giggles at my actions and pulls me back to the bed.

"Come on, we'll talk about all of this tomorrow I need sleep!"

I nod and lay down, pulling her on top of me, she lays her head on my chest.

I play with her hair and soon enough she was fast asleep.

There was a soft knock on the door, i tell them to come in and soon enough my mum was walking towards the bed and sitting at the end.

"I heard you screaming." she says while smiling softly at me.

"So you know?..."

"That you have a  girlfriend!" she says while doing jazz hands on the word 'girlfriend'.

I sheepishly smile at her.

"Your not mad?" 

"Why would I be mad?" she asks reaching across to grab my hand.

"Because she's a girl and we always talked about me getting a boyfriend.."

"Sweetie, I'm your mother. yes we talked about boys but since you were young you always stared at girls and got 'girl crushes'"

"You saw that?"

"I saw that"

"All you have to do is talked to your dad and brothers and we will all know. you know how the boys of this family are they cant see something right in front of them." she says giggling again.