chapter 8

Jessica's POV-

I slowly open my eyes and quickly close them due to the light.

After a while I open my eyes and watch danni  sleep. I watch as her chest rises and slowly falls.

I look at the time and see we have 1 hour before we have to leave for school.

"Danni... danni you gotta wake up..." I say softly as I play with her hair gently.

She groaned and just buried her head into me even more.

"Danni come on we have an hour before we have to leave"

This time she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

We both got out of bed I slowly puck out my clothes and head to my bathroom as danni starts to walk to my door with some clothes.

"You can use my bathrooms you know.all I have to do is brush my teeth." I say so she doesn't need to go up and down the stairs.

" cheers that would be great!" She sat down on my bed.

I quickly brushed my teeth and changed into my clothes for the day.

As I walk out of the bathroom, I see danni back asleep on the bed.

I giggle lightly before walking over to her and walking her up again.

"Danni, come on wake up please!"

She sits up without opening her eyes.

"When is it the weekend!!!" She says in a sleepy voice, making my heart leap once again.

"Soon tomorrows friday."  I say trying not to laugh.

She finally gets up and goes to the bathroom and coming out minutes later.

We walked down stairs as the smell as pancakes hit us

Danni looks towards the kitchen and I see a flicker of fear in her eyes. That confused me, why is she scared?

As we walked closer she walked to the living room instead I watch her confused.

After a second I see her walk back with a smiling annie in her arms.

"Hey annie feeling better?" I ask and walk closer to her and danni.

She nods happily.
"Yep but your mum said I can stay off school again!" She says causing me and danni to laugh.

"Lucky!" Danni says while putting her down.

Annie quickly runs to the kitchen. I quickly follow behind feeling starving.

"My rides here!" We hear danni shout.

Wait what doesn't she have a car why does she need a ride?

I run over to the window and see danni walk out but no car.

"Mum, danni doesn't have a ride shes sitting in her car." I say as I continue to watch danni just sit in her car.

Then it clicks the fear in her eyes, the running from food making up an excuse. Never seeing her in the lunch hall...

"Mum, what happened after dinner last night?" I ask. Please please say she didnt do what I think she did.

"She went to get her and Annie's toothbrushes and use the bathroom I think when I followed her she was in the toilet so I waited in the living room. Why sweetie?" She says while plateing food for annie and the boys.

" Do you think that she might of you know?... she never eats at school and when we came down stairs earlier her eyes were full of fear at the smell of food now shes sitting in her car."

"Is she still in her car or is she gone?" She quickly takes her apron off and throwing it on the counter.

I look out the window to see her sitting in her car and redoing her hair.

"Shes still there" please let us be wrong please.

I don't know why I care so much.
I just do, when shes not in school shes the sweetest, most playful and kindest person ever.

My mum walks out the house so I walk over to the window.

Danni looks up and sees my mum getting closer she quickly looks around the car like shes looking for something.

She was about to lock the door when mum gets in the car.

Danni's POV-

I try to lock the door quickly but before I could emma opened the door and sat down.

" I think we need to talk about something, don't you?" Emma says looking at me.

"About what my mate said he was outside but clearly it was a lie..." I say. Please please believe me!

"Nope not falling for that misses! I think I have all the pieces I need so let me lay out what I think is happening." She says making me feel bad.

"You ran out last night not just because you forgot something. You also wanted to purge all the food I made you eat up. You also don't eat at school. And this morning you rush out for a fake person so you don't have to eat" yup spot on...

"Am I right?" What do I do? I could lie again but by now she probably knows it was a lies.

I slowly nod causing her to smile at me softly.

"Okay change of plans. You and Jessica are both staying off, and we're all going shopping your gonna eat ad much as you can every meal and the doors for the bathroom are going to locked for 2 hours after. Okay?"

"Okay.." she gets out and walks to my side of the car before opening my door and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Come on now let's go in.. Jessica was really worried you know?" She said while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the car.

She was? I don't know why but that made me very happy.

Ince we were in the house jess ran up to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Please... please tell me and mum are wrong..." she says while hugging me tighter.

I feel so bad, she cares about me and she really shouldn't. But she does and I don't want to let her down ever again.

"I'm sorry," is all I could day in return.

"Jess sweetie, you and danni are gonna stay off today and we're gonna go shopping but first can you lock the bathroom door and you danni better come eat some pancakes." Jessica slowly let's go of me before running upstairs.

I was able to eat one pancake but the whole time I wanted to be sick.

I tried to make an excuse to go home like I forgot something but emma just gave me a 'yeah right ' look.

After 2 hours we finally left to go shopping but not before emma told how proud she was of me for asking for help.

Ha asking I didnt ask you just caught me having a breakdown.

Well I'm thankful I'm getting help maybe one day I might be happy with myself and today is how we start by getting clothes I like.