chapter 9

Danni's POV-

After a while we arrived at the shopping centre. We all get out of the car and walk in.

We walk into the first shop and Emma and jess start pointing out different clothes.

After a massive try on session, we find what I like and we head to go pay for them.

It was just a couple pairs of shorts, a couple crop tops and some skirts that are just above my knee.

We go to the food court and get something to eat I had a couple bites of a burger from macdonald's.

After a while we head home, when we walk through the door annie comes running at me and jumps into my arms.

" hey sweetie, you okay?" I said as I kissed the top of her head as she burried her head into my neck.

She nods into my neck not bothering to move, causing me to giggle.

"Hey annie, where's my hello?!" Jessica says pouting while pretending to be hurt.

Annie jumps down and walks over to her and just puts her arms out to say 'pick me up'.

Jessica picks her up and annie gives her a tight hug.

"Sorry jess, I missed you!" Annie says in the cutest voice ever.

I smile as the cutest thing unfolds Infront of me.

Jessica is so sweet and she cares so much about everyone.

Annie jumps down after a while and runs off to play with linda.

I quickly thank emma for today and head to go up the stairs before I hear Emma speak.

"Your welcome danni but you only ate an hour ago, and you know your not aloud in the bathroom for 2 hours after you have eaten."

I pout knowing that I was heading to the bathroom. I nod and turn to jess.

"Can you come upstairs with me then please?" I ask nicely.

She nods and grabs my hand pulling me upstairs to her room.

Jessica's POV-

Once we got to my room she put her bags down and jumps on me, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

Shes so sweet and clingy when shes tired, she rests her head on my shoulder.

I slowly walk over to my bed and lay down getting comfy with danni ontop of me.

I play with her hair softly, and I can see her trying to stay awake.

"Go to sleep baby I'll wake you up when dinners ready." I say without thinking and when I realise I called her baby I start to panic.

She just smiles and nods before going to sleep. Maybe she disnt hear me? I hope so.

Danni's POV-

"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you up  when dinners ready"

She called me baby! It made my heartbeat speed up, maybe she likes me too!

I smile and nod before going to sleep.

----------------------––—
Sorry it's a short chapter.
I'll try to make the next one longer to make it up to you guys.