chapter 7

Danni's POV-

"Okay so what have we covered in class so far?" I asked wiping the corner of my eye.

I could feel her stare on the side of my head but I choose to ignore it.

" uh well we covered the slave trade.. world war 1." I hear her say

"Well... we could do either I don't really mind." I say as I grab a pen and my book out of my bag flipping through the pages.

"Okay let's do world war 2, let's do some research then plan it out on a practice paper then do it for real." I nod and stop flipping when I reach the right chapter.

After about 30 minutes of research theres a knock at the door. Jessica tells them to come in.

"Hey girls, dinner will be ready in 5 minutes so can you come down please?" Emma said popping her head around the door.

We both nod and start to stand up. As we walk down stairs I quickly walk to Linda's room and pop my head in the door to see annie fast asleep.

I smile and walk over to the bed as quite as I can and bend down and kiss her forehead.

"Please get well soon princess, I miss my little pain running circles around me!" I say softly.

I stroke some stray hairs out of her face before standing back up and turning to walk out. When I see her standing at the door.

"She's going to be okay, mum said it was just a simple fever." Jessica said looking at me sweetly.

I nod and smile back.  I walk past her and down the stairs and straight to the kitchen to help set the table.

As we all sit down they all started to plate their food. I plate a small one for my self. I don't really eat alot.

I probably only eat once every 2days.

As I was about to eat emma grabbed my plate and put more on it.

"You said you haven't eaten today so your going to eat all of this!" I sigh and nod my head.

I slowly start to eat and after a couple bites I start to feel sick.

I start to move it around to make it look like I have ate alot more than a couple bites.

Once it looks like I've ate more than half I put down my cutlery.

As people start to finish they all get up and start to put their dishes in the kitchen.

I go to stand up when I hear a laugh I look up to see emma laughing at me.

"You really think I haven't seen that trick before sweetie? I'm a nurse I've seen it all. Sit down and eat." 

I sit back down and just stare at it. I'll just say I forgot my tooth brush in my house after i eat..

I slowly eat it all. As i finished i look up to see emma smiling at me. I smile back and put my plate in the kitchen before going upstairs

After a couple minutes I run back down stairs and start to head to the front door.

"Where you going danni?" Emma said standing at the dinning room door.

" I forgot mine and Annie's toothbrushes I'll be 2 minutes." I say before running across the street to my house.

As I run to the bathroom I lock the door incase she decides to follow. I turn the tap on and start to force my self to throw up.

After I got everything up I quickly wash my mouth out and grab the toothbrushes because I really did forget them.

I walk back downstairs to see emma sitting in my dads armchair with her arms crossed.

"Got them!" I say as I wave them in the air acting like I didnt just puke my guts up 5 minutes ago.

She looks me up and down like shes looking for something. I just continue to smile.

She stands up and walks over to me.
"Okay sweetie lets go back.  have you got everything so we can lock this house up and not have to come back until your parents are home."

I walk over to the living room and grab Annie's favourite teddy.

"I have now, annie would scream if she had to have a week without her teddie." I laugh trying to make it less awkward.

As we walk back to the house, she stops in front of the driveway. "Me and Jessica talked your gonna sleep in her room with her if you are okay with that?"

"Yeah, sure that's okay. But I thought I was gonna sleep on the sofa?" I ask even though I know why.

So i don't sneak out during the night. Because I know if I got the chance I might.

I want to stop but I don't think I'm strong enough.

"Hun. Me, linda and Jessica think its best tour with someone because it's not that we don't trust you but we're scared that it will get to hard one night and you'll sneak out to find some fags."
(Scottish slang for cigarettes are fags.)

I nod slowly.
"Okay but can you keep them boys away from me they are really creepy. They just stare and try to hug me"

I pretend to shiver to show that I'm creeped out.

She laughs at me before wrapping her arm around me and starting to walk to the house.

" yeah we'll have a talk with them. No you go get in your Pjs and head up to Jessica's room."

I nod and run upstairs and get ready for bed.

As I walk into Jessica's bedroom after getting ready shes sitting in bed watching her tv.

She looks up at me before moving in her bed making room for me then patting next to her.

I giggle at her movement and jump into the bed.

Jessica's POV-

As she jumps into the bed giggling It makes my heart leap.

I really like this side of her it makes me so happy to see her being herself.

Once shes in the covers she leans her head on my shoulder making me smile even more.

"What are you watching?" She asks, her voice is so soft and you can tell shes tired.

I move slightly so my arms around her and lean my head on top of hers.

"Dynasty, only because the person who played jade west is in it!" I laugh lightly as I tell her.

'OMG is she really? She was my favourite character!" She says looking at the tv

After a couple episodes I turn the tv off and slowly lay down with danni in my arms she was fast asleep.

After a while I fall asleep to the sound of danni's even breathing.

Emma's POV-

I walk up the stairs to Jessica's room to check on the girls.

I feel so sorry for judging danni straight away. She so sweet and she hates the way she acts as well.

It's like she uses it as a shield.

As I open the door I slowly walk in and look towards the bed to see them cuddled up. Danni ontop of jess and jess holding her.

It makes me smile. They could both help each other So much.

I slowly close the door and going back to my room and telling Chris about what I just saw