chapter 18

Danni's pov

Its currently 7 am I've been awake for about an hour.

I slowly slip out of bed, carefully not to wake up jess, grabbing my clothes for the day and walking to the bathroom.

I wash my face and brush my teeth, leaving my hair as it was still in braids.
I get changed into a white shirt with 'darling, fucking own it' written on it, along with a air of black ripped shorts.

I grab my camera as well incase I find a nice photo opportunity.

I head downstairs and grab a piece of paper and leaving a note saying I've went for a walk.

I quietly shut the door and follow the small foot path.

By the time I actually left the house ot was 7:45.

I walk along the path for a little while before hearing something coming from the right side of me.

I walk off the path and into the bushes, the sound getting louder and louder.

Pushing the last bushes apart and walking through them.

There is a beautiful waterfall, surrounded by trees and rocks. The water looks not to deep but deep enough to swim in.

Pulling my camera out I snap a picture before putting it away and slipping off my clothes leaving me in just my underwear and going for a swim.

I carefully climb up the rocks and onto the the second water fall ledge, hanging my legs off and laying back to look up at the clouds.

Water from the other waterfall drop splashing my face lightly.

I let out a small content sigh before muttering the word beautiful in Spanish.

After a while I swim back to the side and walk over to my stuff. Sitting next to it so I can dry of before putting my clothes back on.

I look at my phone to see that it was 10:30 and I had missed calls from everyone.

I had been out for 2 hours and 45 minutes? Wow... in my defense I lost track of time as to how beautiful it was.

I quickly send emma a message saying that I was fine and that on my walk I had found a beautiful river and I went for a swim and I had lost track of the time and I was now drying off. What is the truth.

Once i was dry I put all my clothes back on, making a mental note to go shower and change ad soon as I get back.

Walking back through the bushes and to the path, I start my journey back to the cabin.

I walk into the cabin and straight to the bathroom.

Quickly washing my hair and body before drying myself with a towel and changing into a new pair of clothes.

I was wearing an ACDC top with some ripped black shorts, I put on a long choker/necklace thing. I pull on my boots.

 I pull on my boots

Ignore the bag)

I walk back towards to my bed and grab my phone to look at the time, its currently 12:04. i wrap my hair in a spare towel and walk downstairs.

as i got to the living room i saw anni was running around with the boys outside, shes only a little smaller than them as i recently found out that the boys only just turned ten recently and anni turns nine on the 4th of November. so only a year and a couple months older.

Talking about birthdays I just realised mine is actually in a couple days and we will still be in the cabin.

Dont judge I lost track of the date ages ago!

I sit down next to linda just as my phone goes off.

Tia delilah👑❤

Smiling as I see my aunts name pop up on the screen.

I still celebrate my birthday but not as much as I used to before my dad died. I mean he died in the same month.

Anyway my aunt knows this but she always makes sure to call me and make arrangements for my birthday.

I quickly excuse myself and answer the phone walking out while speaking Spanish.

Jessica's POV-

Danni walks out speaking spanish, she must be talking to someone on her dads side.

I look away from the tv to see my dad with his mouth wide open.

Hes the only one who didn't know she spoke Spanish I guess.

After awhile danni walks back in but instead of sitting where she was before she sits next to me laying her head on my shoulder.

" um when we get back from here do you guys think you can look after annie for a couple days?" Danni asks hesitantly.

"Of course, why though?" My mum asks putting her coffee cup on the table.

"Well my birthdays this week but my Tia wants to celebrate as shes in town so once we get back I'm gonna go on a trip with her for 3 to 4 days." Danni says sitting up properly.

I kinda wish she left her head on my shoulder.

"Tia?" My dad asks confused.

"Wait wait I know this!" My nan shouts.

"Tia means aunt! I know this as whenever delilah is around that is what danni calls her!" My nan says quite smug.

"Yes lin, my tia delilah is come" danni giggles.

Out of nowhere anni runs over.

"Wait del Is coming?! Shes the best she always makes the best food! What's it called Tam.. tam.." anni trails off trying to remember the name.

"You mean tamales? Anni they are easy to make!" Danni laughs.

"Yeah but you never make them! If you didnt speak Spanish and look like you do you would never think your latino!"

Danni rolls her eyes. Before standing up.

"Maybe I should make them but not give the any!"

"Wait what nooo I want some!" Anni squeals before jumping up and over to danni.

"Okay fine.. I'll run to the shop and make some for lunch."

She grabs her keys and asks if anyone needs anything.

Me and mum decided to go with her so now we're sitting in the car driving to the nearest shop and we're in the middle of nowhere.

_________
1043 words

Sorry for the longer wait. School is so annoying and I ended up in hospital so the wait was even longer.