26.

Braelyn Mariah Harden💕

"Hello?"

"Meet me at the park"

"Caleb you would wait til it's late"

"It ain't to late if you answer the phone fa me"

"Boy whatever give me 5mins" I hung up on him

I was still at Aubree house until my new furniture came in for my apartment. I didn't really mind staying longer because Ace haven't been at her house lately.

Nor are we are on speaking terms for the shit he pulled earlier at the mall

"I'm gone Aubree!" Walking out the door I bump into Ace I look on the side of him was that same girl that was so called pregnant by him

I just took a step back and mugged him and her

"You pathetic" I spat walking off

"You going to let her talk to you like that Ace?" I heard the bitch say to him

"I ain't stun that shit come on" he pushed her in the house

I got in the car sitting there for a minute I saw Ace step out the house to smoke.

He look at me through the windshield we made eye contact with Each other for a minute it's like he had a nonchalant attitude all over his face.

I back out from the driveway thinking how I regret about that night I did shit with him. I let that shit go to far it's a huge mistake.

Kyrie showed me how a man suppose to treat his girl if a man really want you he would do the right thing for the girl he really want and obviously I wasn't what he want.

It's not like I care but he wanted me first I just don't understand I still got some learning to do.

I made it to the park seeing Caleb sitting on one of the benches by the river. It was kinda cold the wind was blowing a bit hard tonight I'm glad I had a spare hoodie on my backseat to put on.

"Caleb ?" Walking up to him sitting down on the bench he look like he was in daze just staring off.

"Wessup my fault I was just thinking about some"

"If you don't mind me asking what you thinking about?"

"It's nothing" his eyes start to tear up a bit he tried to avoid it by pulling out a blunt out of his back pocket

"Nah talk" I stop him from trying to smoke

"You holding something in .. you wouldn't call me out here for nothing especially this late"

He took a deep breath

"Actually I was suppose to take you out but I had got some bad news"

"Oh what's wrong everything alright? Right ?" I had a good ass heart I hate when people mentioning bad news

"my ex girlfriend just committed suicide and was pregnant with our child"

"Wow im so sorry for your lost Caleb foreal life ain't fair sometime "

"Yeah it's been fucking with me I don't think she would just kill herself tho shit not sitting right with me"

"Why you say that ? How did you found out ?"

"I got a call from the dude she was messing with saying they found her in a body bag but when he reported to the police they was like it's suicide"

"Wait what ? Oh my god"

"Shit ain't suicide shit murder I know who did it and I believe it's that Jayron. I remember she cheated on me with him and I caught them me and him got to hitting then I left her for good.