5.

Braelyn Mariah Taylor💕

"Can you please hurry up Brae damn" Ky said smacking his teeth waiting in the living room.

" I'm coming damn" I look at myself in the mirror taking a deep breath.

I was start to get butterflies all over again being with him.

"Cmon grumpy old man" walking out I felt a sharp ass pain hit my ass.

"Ouch that hurt Ky." I wince rubbing my booty.

"That ass sitting right in that dress just know I'm beating yo shit in tonight." He said Walking all up on my butt.

"Ky I got to get down the stairs let me go real quick"

" If you don't love me nomo then say that" he eyed me up and down.

"Didn't nobody say that unlock the door boy" I rolled my eyes at his dramatic ass.

I couldn't help look over at Kyrie fine ass. I be thinking to myself my lil ugly ass pulled him

Even the way he drive turn me on. had that one hand on the steering wheel while the other in my lap.

Omg I'm such a creep.

"You must like what you see."

Dammit he caught me looking.

"Boy you had some on your ear shut the fuck up" I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

" NAHHHHHHHH stop lying" he laughed making me giggle

Small moments like this I cherish the most.

after a 30min drive we was at this fancy restaurant. Okayyyy he got me feeling like I'm a celebrity.

He got out the car and open the door for me. Afterwards giving his keys to valet.

"Table for two I requested a private area on the top floor" he told the lady pulling me close to him.

"Ok yall can follow me" she said sitting us down in this room and when I say it was beautiful.

I knew my man had some tricks under his sleeve.

There were rose pedals on the floor filled with candles all around. While a lady in the far back playing a violin.

I stood there for a minute in shock. With my hands covered my mouth.

"Braelyn bring yo ass on" he said pulling my chair out.

" I love you Kyrie omg" fighting back the tears was beyond hard.

" I love you too baby" he kissed my lips then my cheek and giving me another one on my forehead.

" I'm not even hungry I lost my appetite, look at this view" I felt at peace I wanted to stay this way forever.

"Well let me get right to the point you know I love you right"

"Ah duh"

" Every since I spotted yo ass at that basketball game I knew I wanted you. I feel like a creep saying this cause I was in the 10th grade at the time but fuck allat you was a lil cute I guess"

" boy stop you wanted to risk it all" I laughed placing my hand on top of his.

" Man anyway I just knew I had to get that number after the game and that's exactly what I did."

I smiled at him as he made direct eye contact with me. I wanted to give him a son right then and there chile cus the waterfalls are flowing.

🌚

" Every since we was young til now I've never look into another girl direction. You everything I need.

I don't want nobody but you Braelyn these past five years haven't been nothing but a blessing.

I never got so sensitive til I met you. I'll acknowledge I've done wrong in my life but you help me in many ways to straighten me back up.

God knew exactly what he was doing sending you into my life." He said walking towards me.

My crybaby ass was boohooing crying looking UGLY ASF.

He kneeled down on one knee "Braelyn will you be my wife" he ask me opening up the ring.

"YESS" I jumped up hugging him tight I didn't even let him finish I was so excited.

He slid the ring on my finger. I promise I couldn't stop looking at it.

"Braelyn we always keep our relationship private we getting married and nobody going to know nothing about our marriage but us. Fuck anybody opinions about it"

"I'm all for it Ky I promise."

I mean I know I'm 18 and just graduated school but Kyrie been in my life for so long I'm willing to share my life with him.

" But I need you to promise me something" he said getting serious.

"Yes"

"If I'm not here tomorrow I want you to live your life to the fullest I got you a stash set in the living room sofa it's all yours." He said staring at me

" wait kyrie you not leaving me. We together remember" my voice lowered a bit hearing him talk like that makes me want to shut down.

"I'm doing something you and my mama always wanted me to do which was leave this street shit alone I'm doing it for us." He said holding me tight

I couldn't even bother to say anything losing him would be like losing me and I'm not prepared but atleast he giving me a sign.

God why...

" Stop allat before I give you something to cry about" he said smirking.

"Cmon Ms.harden and you better change your last name the first thing you do tomorrow after I give you this marvelous dick."

WELL shit that cheered me tf up 🤸🏾‍♀️

"You ain't said shit but a word let's go home now."

" you getting pregnant tonight I bet ya that." He whispered in my ear rubbing my ass before smacking it again.

TAKE ME HOME RIGHT NOWWWWW!