7.

Braelyn Mariah Harden💕

Since Ky left me alone today I decided to spend time with my mama and Rylee

For some reason I've been craving some juicy crab so we decided to go there and eat.

Driving downtown area I notice the day was so dull. The sun wasn't out shinning it's just felt like it was going to rain all day. which was good because Me and Kyrie love to watch movies and cuddle while it rain outside.

Arriving to juicy crab I found a parking spot right next to my mama car which was right infront of the building.

"Hey mama" I gave her hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey my sweet Braelyn" she squeeze me tight

"Hey Auntie Brae!" I heard my favorite person say in her innocent voice.

I pick her up giving her smooches all over her face. I promise I'm giving this girl the world.

Walking into the building holding Rylee hand while my mom was on the phone talking as always.

"Hey a table for three please"

"Sure follow me"

We sat in the booth adjusting in. of course my little bestie sat right beside me focusing on that iPad of hers. I already knew what I wanted and that was the for you special they had.

"Hello I will be y'all waiter my name is Aubree"

"Hey I would like place two to go orders" I already knew what kyrie wanted from here anyway.

" Damn Braelyn you don't want to eat here" my ma said feeling jealous in a playful way.

"I'm ready to get home to my man" pulling out my phone finding his contact to send him a message asking was he hungry

Right before I click his name I got a call from D which was kinda strange of him because he only call me when he looking for Ky.

"Hey D wessup"

" Braelyn wya " he sounded like he lost his voice.

" I'm out with my mama and niece bout to go back home to Ky what's wrong D"

"Come to the hospital Kyrie got shot they took him into surgery"

My heart shattered into pieces. I couldn't move I dropped my phone right out of my hand.

"Ma I gotta go" I told her grabbing my purse leaving without saying anything running out the door.

I got in holding back my tears I knew my baby was strong thinking positive to myself. Knowing my heart is hurting and my head is spinning.

I got to the hospital less than 20mins. I ranned in going up to the counter.

"I'm here for my husband Kyrie Kendrick Harden can you please tell me where he at" I said hearing my voice cracking bad.