18.

Ace Ezekiel Morgan

"Damn Aubree hurry the fuck up"  she been in the grocery story nearly a hour

"Damn Aubree hurry the fuck up" she been in the grocery story nearly a hour.

I took a glance at my phone seeing one of my hoes FaceTiming me.

"Ace where you at" she said mugging in the camera

"The store why?"

"The fuck you trying to be seen for"

Here go this crazy ass bitch go..

"Aye Niya don't get on my phone with allat"

"You only call me when you want some and the some is pussy I always got to call you first for you to talk to me"

"Girl stop playing with me"

"You coming over here today Ace"

But she say I'm the one that call her for sum look who ready for the d now

"Yeah give me bout 3mo hours Ight?"

"Don't lie to me A-"

I just hung up the phone I hate talking about the same conversation if I'm telling you I'm coming over then I'm coming.

Maybe...

I saw Aubree walking out the grocery but some nigga stop her on the way out I know his ugly ass trying to spit game too.

Aubree came to the car all smiles opening the door.

"Damn the fuck why you smiling so hard"

"Get out of my business" She said rolling her eyes

"I mean yo business was right in my face don't you got a boyfriend anyway"

"I do and what"

"You ain't shit you only cheating cus that man in the military"

"So I don't know what he doing up there"

"Aubree bra you can't be out here being a hoe shit ain't even cute"

"Man Ace first off mind your business second all he did was compliment me anything else"

"Well first off you my sister your business is my business second a compliment should only have you smiling for 5seconds" I mugged her then turning on the engine

"You are very aggy" she laughed

Akekkekekeke my ass I'm very overprotective bout my sister she nearly the only person I have left that's family.

Me and Aubree have the same dad but different mothers. My ma died when I was 16 a pain that will never go away. Sometime it hit me out the blue I kinda distance myself from everybody when I get in that mood.

It happen unexpectedly and that's what fuck with me the most. She told me she was fine with the cancer shit. Then the next day she was gone.

That's when I moved in with my pops for a lil bit but that shit was dead we stay going at it. That's when Aubree kinda took me in. I promise I can't lose Aubree.