8.

Braelyn Mariah Harden 💕

Waking up with a mean ass headache causing me to place my hand on my forehead. I rolled over to Kyrie side of the bed. Forgetting that he is no longer here with me.

"Ky- " I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything breaking down crying my eyes out.

I sat up in the bed grabbing my phone off the dresser. I went to our messages this shit felt unreal man. I scrolled to this one particular messagehe sent me a day before his passing.

 I scrolled to this one particular messagehe sent me a day before his passing

I stared at the message making me feel sick to stomach . I ignored everybody calls and text . Even my mama. It's not like I was mad I just need time to grieve in peace from the lost of my soulmate.

It's only been a day later I'm already feeling the urge to give up but I feel Kyrie presence with me telling me keep going.

I jump out of my thoughts hearing a soft knock at the door. I wonder who this is it's early asf.

"Who is it ?"

"Aya"

I unlock the door not even giving a reaction I promise I didn't have time today for no bullshit.

"Wessup" I said lowly stepping outside

" I can't come in"

"Nah you straight out here why you here" I said getting aggravated

" I was just checking on you I heard about the news"

"I'm okay" I said lying soon as I said that I felt tears forming.

"Aya I'm hurt why would they take him away from me"

she grabbed me hugging me leading me inside the house sitting me down at the dining room chair.

" Sit there im bout to fix you some water"

I nodded at her wiping my face.

"Do you know what you going to do with all his stuff and this apartment"

"Aya he just passed yesterday im not thinking about that right now I want justice because somebody know something" I said feeling anger take over my body.

I got up knocking down everything from the table decorations to our pictures on the wall.

" WHY ME AYA? I DON'T DO NOTHING TO NOBODY BUT HERE I AM LOSING THE PERSON THAT MOTIVATED ME NEARLY MY WHOLE LIFE IM HURT" I cried harder dropping everything falling on my knees.

"GOD WHY ME I NEED YOU KYRIE" I pleaded.

Aya just stood there looking like a sad puppy. I felt like I was scaring her reacting that way in front of her.

Aya sat down on the ground lifting my head up.

"Braelyn look at me" she raised my head up

"You got this you strong in any and everything you do you going to figure it out I promise" she said looking me in my eyes.