10

Braelyn Mariah Harden 💕

Today's the day I lay my heart to rest I wasn't mentally prepared for this heartbreaking moment.

Looking in the mirror at myself dressed up. Thinking about how Kyrie would want me to be strong today.

Glancing at thr ring on my finger
"I'm forever your wife Ky"

Before I left out the bathroom I spotted Ms.Teressa in her office staring at Ky picture on the wall.

"Everything good Ms.Teressa"

"Yeah I just ... it's hard accepting the fact my only son gone forever. My one and only"

Walking up to her giving her hug. She always been here for me now my job is to be here for her.

"I'm going to be fine baby we need to gon head and leave out the limos will be here in a few minutes" Ms.Teressa said standing up from her chair.

I walk down the hall to Kyrie room remembering all the time we spent in here. His room was so clean I knew Ms.Teressa cleaned it up he had clothes everywhere literally.

I spotted a throwback picture of him when he was in school. Bursting out laughing "Eww Ky was ugly."

"Hey we loading in the limos now"

"Okay here I come"

My baby was loved all around. I stared off seeing all the cars following behind us making traffic through the street. Ms.Teressa squeeze my hand smiling at me "Everything going to be alright."

When we got to the church it was a full house which I kinda didn't expect because Kyrie didn't really fuck with many people but he always had a good heart so maybe I can see why many people are here.

My phone vibrate seeing I had a text from my ma. I swear she so supportive.

The limo coming to a stop right infront of the church I put on my shades before stepping out

"You need me to hold you or you good"

"I'm good"

I let Ms.Teressa go in front of me entering the church. It was so big on the inside. He had so many flowers around his casket with a portrait of him on the right.

Getting closer to his body Ms.Teressa took her time viewing him. Hearing cries from his family was tempting me to burst in tears.

She rubbed his hand softly giving him a kiss on his cheek placing her hand on her heart. Tears slipped out her eyes.

" I love you Kendrick" I heard her say before walking away.

Before you knew it I was up next. I walk up to him with my head high. I'm all cried out I couldn't react. I rubbed his arm softly before speaking.