20.

Aya Seriyah Hill

"Come on Rylee" I walk in Taylin mama house seeing my baby watching tv

"Let her stay one more day"

"You had her for a week the fuck" I mugged him looking at him up and down.

"Man you serious right now? I'm trying to spend as much time with my child and be in her life."

"Well you should of been a father six years ago when I had her now give me her bag."

"I swear I hate yo stupid ass bra" he bump past me.

I swung on him instantly I didn't have time for this shit. I already done been through enough all I wanted was to come get my child.

I felt a strong punch to the right side of my face. He hit me so hard I stumble a bit trying to control my balance.

"Bitch keep yo hands off me"

"FUCK YOU TAYLIN I BET YOU WON'T SEE YO CHILD NOMO" I yelled pushing his ass again.

We started fighting each other. I heard footsteps running to the living room.

"YALL STOP" Taylin mama came in between us pushing us apart.

I saw Rylee on the couch with tears in her eyes. I hate that we did this shit infront of her.

"BITCH get out" he threw Rylee bag at me.

"NIGGA FUCK YOU TAYLIN" I yelled trying to run towards him. I swear I was tired ass hell.

"YALL STOP! AND TAYLIN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WASN'T SUPPOSED TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN ANYWAY! AYA JUST LEAVE TAKE RYLEE AND LEAVE."

"I hope the bitch die" tay walk out the living room.

"Yo son have no reason to be mad when I tried to tell him about Rylee he kept denying all of sudden now he want to be father of the month man fuck that nigga he ain't seeing her nomore"

"Let me tell you some I don't care how mad you at taylin. Yes he was wrong for putting his hands on you but the argument was petty ass fuck Aya. He ask to watch her for a extra day you said it with a attitude and also decided to put your hands on him. You were wrong in the situation and you not Finna keep his child away just because he spazz out on you."

"Man lady fuck both of y'all the fuck I bet my child won't come around this hoe nomore"

"GET OUT MY HOUSE"

I pick up Rylee grabbing her bag walking out the door slamming the door behind me.

Fuck these folks !!!!

The door open up I turned around seeing Taylin at the door with a gun.

"SLAM MY MAMA DOOR AGAIN BITCH IMA SHOOT YO ASS"