1

omniscient
a few hours later

"she's been like this for hours, should i call the ambulance?". klay stressed to his manager, he shook his head. "no, i'll be back i'm gonna go get her some medicine and some clothes. you two need to stay low for awhile". klay nodded standing up going towards the bathroom turning the water on.

he peaked his head out watching as megan's chest rose and fell before closing the door half way just in case she woke up.

klay undressed putting his dirty clothes on the lid of the toilet before stepping in the hot water, he sighed closing his eyes before stepping closer to the shower head letting the water running down his head.

he couldn't believe in less than 24 hours his whole life changed, he was now married to a woman he barely knew, not only was he in a relationship with hannah now he was a husband to another female.

he knew once he went back to california, he was over with. fluttering his eyes open, he grabbed the shampoo before washing and conditioning his hair.

after he finished washing his body up, he turned the water off stepping out. grabbing his towel he wrapped it around him.

opening the door, he went to his suit case grabbing some clothes before going to the bathroom changing.

>>>

an hour later

megan moaned in pain, slowly opening her eyes she yawned softly turned on her side. her stomach ached making her moan in pain,

"hey you okay?". she heard a deep voice making her turn on her back, she looked at klay before sighing. "so everything that happened wasn't a fucking dream". she mumbled as he nodded. "you need some medicine? you hungry". he asked as she sat up, "i need to throw up". she softly said, klay stood by the bed helping her stand up before she stumbled into the bathroom dropping to her knees.

lifting the lid she puked violently wrapping her arms around her stomach. klay walked into the bathroom kneeling beside her, holding her hair back he rubbed her back softly as she leaned further into the toilet.

ten minutes had passed megan sighed flushing the toilet, her body weak. she looked over at klay, his eyes scanning her face. "you need help getting to the sink". he asked, she nodded he stood up holding his hands out.

after brushing her teeth and taking a bath megan wrapped the towel around her. "ummm klay? you have any clothes for me". she asked, he looked up from the television sliding off the bed. "here, i hope they fit". he said handing her the bag, she looked up at him smiling. "thank you". she softly said as his heart speed up, he was in awe of her beauty.

"no problem". he whispered watching as she went to the bathroom to change.

>>>

"i got us some food from room service". he said as she opened the door walking towards him, "and here's some headache and stomach medicine for you". he softly said as she smiled. "look at you trying to be a good hubby already". she teased as he chuckled his face heating up.

"you know i gotta make sure my baby girl alright, you feel me?". he joked, she playfully pushed his shoulder taking a seat on the edge of the bed. he sat beside her beginning to eat his omelette. megan chewed on her bacon before taking a knife cutting her pancake.

"i talked to my manager, a-and he said it's best if we stay together and y-you come with me to california". klay mumbled as megan paused putting her plate of food beside her.

"come with you? i barely know you klay". she said looking over at him, "but that can change". he said as she looked at the television.

"i'll think about it". she mumbled as he nodded scooting closer to her making her pause looking over at him.

he grinned softly at her shyly opening his arms, she stared at him blankly before snuggling into him continuing to eat.

he stared down at her as she ate her food, he could get use to this, and to her.

maybe it wasn't such a bad mistake?