24

omniscient
a few months later

megan held nasir tightly on her lap, her eyes darting back and forth on the court. klay was currently going crazy with 38 points, 5 assists and 15 rebounds in the game against the lakers.

nasir chewed on his pacifier, as megan bounced him softly, she clapped again watching as klay stole the ball.

with the ball in his hands, klay dribbled it. passing it to stephen, he stood by the net catching it swiftly going to dunk it, instead a body collided with his making him land on his leg. hearing something break and pop making klay cry out in pain, the whole court was dead silent.

"oh my god". megan whispered in shock, klay fell on his back as staff rushed over to him. "fuck!". he shouted in frustration tears wailing in his eyes. "let's help you up man".  stephen softly said helping him standing, gritting his teeth stephen wrapped his arm around him as he began to slowly walk to the back.

megan stood up, rushing towards the back. klay lay on the bed with his arm on his face tears running down his face.

"baby?". megan softly said, klay removed his arm locking eyes with her. nasir reached for his father, megan walked closer handing him nasir.

"are you okay baby? what happened, you were bussing they ass". megan said making klay bust out laughing.

julie cleared her throat, making megan roll her eyes. she gently pushed megan away from klay, "excuse you". megan spat, "megan don't start". klay gritted making her roll her eyes.

"me? starting. did you not just see your mother push me". megan said getting irritated, "ma chill". he said making her gasp, julie took a seat next to klay's bed, megan sat across from them her attention on nassir.

"what you doing sweetie?". she softly asked him, he looked  up from her fingers. he smiled at her making her gently cup her chin.

"did they tell you anything about your leg?". megan heard julie whispered, "klay! oh my god i saw everything are you okay?". hannah rushed over to him, grabbing his face she pressed her lips against his, klay pushed her back in shock.

"hannah what the fuck was that for?". he shouted as megan sighed, "mr. thompson you ready to go to the hospital?". he nodded sighing.

"who's coming with him?". he asked, julie jumped up holding her purse. "i am". megan rolled her eyes.

"ma! sir my wife is going". he said, "she can drive to the hospital and meet us there instead, megan is that okay?". julie asked looking over at megan, before megan could open her mouth julie was walking towards the door.

"you are such a rude bitch". megan spat making her gasp turning towards her, she rushed over pointing her finger in megan's face.

"you watch it little girl, your mother must of not told you about respecting elders, you need to respect me right this minute! apologize to me missy". she said making megan giggle. "me apologize to you? bitch please i'm not doing anything kiss my ass". megan calmly said,

"klay get her before i do, you know what never mind". megan mumbled something walking out the door, klay jumped up hissing in pain. "let her go you have to go to surgery". julie said smirking at hannah.

klay back slammed onto the bed, he sighed covering his face.

again, he let his mother come in between him and megan.