22

omniscient
a few days later...

megan sat in the rain staring at her mother's tomb stone, she cried harder as she gripped it. arms wrapped around her making her flinch before looking beside her at klay.

"i'm sorry i don't know what's wrong with me". she cried, klay gently wrapped his arms around her standing up.

"come on before you get sick". he softly said, megan nodded wiping her face interlocking their hands.

>>>

megan opened the door, seeing klay holding nassir as he played 2k. nasir head turned looking up at megan smiling.

she gazed at him, frowning. she walked pass them nasir lip trembled before his pacifier fell out. he began to cry loudly, megan cringed as she dropped the towel.

klay paused his game standing up, he stared at his teary eyes son, "stop crying you lil mama's boy". he teased bouncing him in his arms. "you wanna see mommy?". klay softly asked as megan walked from the closet.

klay smiled softly at her, megan mustered up a smile. "what's wrong?". she softly asked, avoiding her son's face who was currently smiling up at her. "you wanna hold him?". he softly asked, megan looked down at him uneasy.

"i-i have to pee". she rushed out walking to the bathroom locking the door. klay sighed looking down at nasir,

>>>

a week later

klay buckled nasir in the car seat adjusting his jordan beanie, kissing his forehead he closed the door.

he pulled off looking over at the passenger seat where megan should be.

"that sound good?". jay z nodded as megan smiled continuing to rap, "it's great megan, now you can finally finish the album". megan smiled nodding.

"i just have to record a few more verse and the album is finished". jay z nodded sitting at the sound board.

"how's your little man been?". megan rolled her eyes, "do not get me started, he's fine". she said as he chuckled.

"how would you feel about going on tour?". he asked as her eyes lit up.

"where's your wife?". the doctor asked as klay rubbed nasir back who was sniffling from his check up shots.

"she's been acting cold towards our son, like she won't hold him for long, he cries and she ignores him. she yells at him. she was so excited to meet him but after he was born she hasn't been the same". he explained to the doctor as he put nassir onesies back on.

the doctor nodded listening to klay speak, "it seems as megan has postpartum depression, it's very common actually. and if she doesn't come around with your son in a few months him she needs to see me". he said as klay sighed sadly.

"s-so what should i do? nasir is a mama's boy, will she eventually come around?". he nodded writing down a prescription.

"here's the medicine for his runny nose". klay gently took the paper, stuffing it into his back pocket before buckling nasir in the car seat.

>>>

klay opened the front door, hearing the tv blasting. nasir whined in his seat moving around.

"see that's why ya ass is dead now". megan mumbled stuffing more popcorn into her mouth, she jumped seeing the lights turn on.

"hey baby". she said smiling up at klay, he smirked megan's smile faded seeing him carrying the car seat.

"guess what?". klay said sitting next to megan, "what?". she asked as he unbuckled their son,

klay turned nasir small body towards megan as he sat on klay's lap. "he's reaching all his mile stones". he said as megan gave a tight nip smile.

nasir stared at his mother, smiling at her as drool fell down his chin. megan paused dropping the popcorn in her hands, nasir cooed bouncing on klay's lap.

"you wanna hold him? he's excited to see mommy". klay softly said looking over at megan who was standing up.

"i need to wash my hands, i'm gonna go to bed i had a long night love you". megan said kissing his cheek, her eyes met nassir's who was staring at her in curiosity.

he smiled again, megan turned walking towards the stairs as klay watched sighing.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.