10

omniscient
a week later

klay turned over, fluttering his eyes open he heard the sounds of someone throwing up. rocco head popped up, klay slid out the bed rubbing his face.

pushing the bathroom door open, he saw megan hunched over the toilet. looking over at him, he noticed how tired and weak she looked.

"you okay?". he softly asked, she flushed the toilet taking a seat on the lid feeling light headed. she put her face in her shoulder sneezing softly,

"no, i'm not okay. a-and i have to be on a flight in a couple hours". she cried frustrated with herself, megan slowly stood up going to the sink washing her face and brushing her teeth. "i feel like shit!". she said sighing.

klay came up behind her laying his chin on her shoulder, rubbing her stomach she stared at them in the mirror.

turning her around, he caged her looking down in her weak eyes. "see i told you to not walk in the rain, but no megan wanted to do her". he said as she rolled her eyes.

"leave me alone". she mumbled pushing him away from her, "why is it so hot in here?!". she said fanning herself, putting her hair in a messy bun she took her shirt off and shorts.

"go lay down". he softly said, megan listened doing as told getting comfortable in the bed.

klay walked down the stairs, hearing rocco behind him as he turned the kitchen lights on. grabbing a ginger ale, he also grabbed some fruit and ice. grabbing some crackers he turned the lights on slowly walking upstairs.

settling it on the bed, he looked over at megan who was already eyeing him. gently putting her on his lap, her back to him he grabbed the bowl handing it to her.

"I'm not hungry, it's gonna make me throw up again". she whined, he nodded grabbing and opening the ginger ale.

"drink some of this and eat a few crackers". klay held the bottle as she drank from it. handing her a cracker she nibbled on it as he turned the television on.

"what you doing?". she asked looking back at him, "watching the game". he said as she rolled her eyes.

"why can't i watch something, it's always let's watch basketball". she mumbled grabbing another cracker.

klay stared at the back of her head with an eyebrow raised, her mood swings throwing him through a loop.

"you tripping". he mumbled handing her the remote before sliding out the bed, "where you going?". she softly asked.

"just go to sleep". he said turning on the bathroom light, "i wouldn't be able to since you have the fucking lights on". he heard megan mumbled making him chuckle lightly.

grabbing the pills, he turned the lights off sliding into bed tapping her shoulder. she turned over looking up at him.

"what?". she asked he held the pills out, "it helps with your cold". she nodded, after taking them she snuggled into him.

she yawned softly, "thank you cutie". she softly said, klay smiled softly kissing the top of her head.

 she softly said, klay smiled softly kissing the top of her head