25

omniscient
a few hours later

"where's your keys at sweetie?". julie asked klay, he reached in his pocket handing them to her, hannah who followed them home rushed over to his door helping him out the car,

"nasir put that down!". megan shouted, he giggled continuing to crawl as fast as he could, megan sighed standing up. hearing the door unlocked she scooped his small body up walking towards the kitchen.

"this living room is a mess, hannah put his things upstairs". julie said, megan rolled her eyes grabbing the fruit bowl she made earlier, nasir chewed on her hoodie strings.

"hi baby". klay softly said, she smiled nodding towards him, "look i'm sorry for the way my ma talks to you". he whispered, "it's fine i'll always come second but i understand". she said smiling softly.

he sighed grabbing her hand arm before she could leave, "we need to talk later okay?". she nodded before he let her go,

julie looked up from the couch, hannah looked over at megan as she sat nasir on the floor, julie eyes lit up watching as he crawled over towards her or so she thought

nasir grabbed the basketball by her foot, reaching to grab him, he stared up at her before busting out crying.

"mama!". he screamed, megan eyes widen. she walked over gently taking him out her arms, "my son doesn't like witches". she mumbled rubbing his back, walking towards the stairs she over heard klay talking to his mother.

"i cannot stand that girl she has a very bad attitude klay". she gritted as he sighed, "ma chill out, i'll call you later thanks for helping me". she nodded standing up hugging him softly.

hannah stared at him, he ignored her walking with his crutches towards the stairs. "baby can you help me please?". megan heard klay, she looked down at her son kissing his soft face. "mommy loves you handsome". she softly said, nasir cooed moving back and fourth.

"you are such a busy body". she giggled setting him in the playpen, nasir lip trembled. "ah! ah! do not start that". she warned, he instead cry loudly anyway.

megan walked towards the stairs, stopping seeing klay struggle. he let out a frustrated breath, "baby let me help you before you hurt yourself more". she said grabbing his crutches walking to the room putting them by his side.

wrapping her arm around him, she helped him up the stairs towards the room, "what's up with my lil man? why he crying". he asked megan who sat next to him exhausted.

"hmmm? oh he's just spoiled, i need a nap so i'm bringing him to you papa bear". she said as he smiled.

"okay baby". she went to stand up only to be pulled back by klay, "i love you baby and i appreciate you so much i just wanted to tell you that". she pecked his lips, wrapping his arm around her waist he sat her on his lap.

both being lost in the kiss, gripping his thick hair megan gasped in the kiss before she pulled away breathing hard.

"w-we can't do that klay, now i'm ready to jump yo shit". she whined walking to get nasir.

she picked him up, rubbing his back as he hiccuped. his small hand gripping her tank top for dear life.

"you are so dramatic little boy i swear". she said shaking her head, nasir head lay on her chest as he sucked on his pacifier. "you sleepy too baby?". she asked walking to the room, she yawned softly attempting to hand nasir to klay.

he whined gripping her shirt tighter, "it's okay, i didn't want you anymore". klay teased as megan giggled.

"baby take a nap with us". she begged, klay turned his game off kicking his shoes off. "i'm not tired". he teased looking over at megan who was cutting her eyes at him making him hold his hands up in defense.

"i'm playing baby geez don't kill the kid". he joked as she rolled her eyes. megan lay down comfortably with nasir safely in her arms, he sucked on his pacifier his eyes never leaving her face as he gently held her cheek in his hand.

his eyes fluttering close as klay pulled megan closer, laying on the opposite side of her chest. "give me a kiss baby". he demanded, she pecked his lips. "i love you". she softly said making him smile softly. "i love you more".

 "i love you more"