21

omniscient
two months later

"nasir please stop for mommy". megan begged to the newborn, who wouldn't stop screaming and crying.

megan stared down at the baby who laid on the couch, gripping her hair in her hands tears wailed in her eyes.

"shut the fuck up lil boy". she screamed towards his face making his cry louder. megan grabbed a pillow screaming into it.

she slid down the couch, crying in her hands. she'd been with nassir since he was born. klay been on the road off and on for the last month.

megan stood up, ignoring her son crying his heart out. walking towards the kitchen, she yanked open the cabinet grabbing the first bottle of alcohol she touched.

twisting the lid open, megan drank it all in one go. her body relaxing. the front door opened as she gripped the empty bottle.

"megan?". klay shouted walking over to nasir on the blanket, picking him up he immediately calmed in his father's arms. nasir snuggled into him hiccuping.

picking his pacifier up, klay gently put it in his mouth wiping his tears. klay happened to look up seeing megan slowly walking towards the stair case. "megan?". he asked watching her continue to walk upstairs.

klay raised an eyebrow walking towards the kitchen freezing seeing the open bottle of wine. looking down at his son sleeping he gently kissed his forehead walking towards the stairs.

>>>

megan attempted to pull her shorts off, making her almost fall she busted into a fit of giggles. klay slammed the door making her look up at him with low eyes.

"hi baby where you come from?". she softly asked, klay walked over to her.

"why are you drinking?". he asked as she rolled her eyes walking towards the bathroom, klay grabbed her arm yanking her towards him.

"nigga let me go". she gritted looking up at him, "i'm a grown ass woman i don't have to talk to you". she spat pushing him back.

"i come into the house and see our son screaming his heart out and you in the kitchen drinking which you shouldn't since you breast feeding him". he calmly said,

"klay shut the fuck up and let me go". she spat pulling herself making him hold tighter.

"stop you're hurting me". she whined making his sigh, "are you even listening to me!?". he asked as she slapped him across the face making him grab her arms slamming her onto the bed.

he held her down, pointing his finger at her face. "keep your hands to yourself!". he shouted as she began to cry.

"i hate you". she cried, "i wish i need met you! i regret everything. i can't even go anywhere! i'm 23 i can't even make any music because of nasir i hate him and you're sorry ass". she choked out pushing at his chest,

"you are never here! i have nobody. i can't ever do anything without him crying! you promised to be here helping me yet basketball comes first not even him, i'm tired of everything". she beat at his chest making him grab them instead.

"leave me alone! and let me go". she cried as klay heard nasir crying in the next room.

megan pushed him hard making him flip back. she stood up stumbling to the closet. "where are you going?". she ignored him putting his hoodie and some sweats on.

"to get the fuck away from you! i hate you and take this fucking ring too". she pulled it off her finger throwing it at his chest watching it bounce off.

"stop playing megan, i'm sorry for grabbing you. just talk to me". he begged as she shook her head. "no! i don't wanna talk, you didn't want to talk to me for months fuck you". she cried rushing towards the bed room door.

before she could close it klay put his foot in the door, megan looked back at klay as he pleaded with his eyes.

she slammed his hand in the door making him hiss in pain pushing the door open, both ignoring their son who was crying louder than before. "megan please". he softly said on the verge of crying.

she stared at him, before walking towards the door slamming it behind her..