13

omniscient
a few days later

klay felt megan snuggling closer into him as she slept peacefully on his chest. wrapping his arm around her he began yawning softly. rubbing his eyes he reached for his phone on the night stand.

his eyes widening at the time, "fuck, baby wake up before we be late". he said shaking her gently. megan pushed his hand away whining as she pulled the covers over her more.

"megan! come on and get up. want breakfast after? my treat". he softly said, megan eyes fluttered open. she could barely keep them open feeling as if she had slept for more than two minutes. "what you want klay, i'm exhausted". she mumbled laying on the pillow beside him.

which was true. megan had stayed in the studio until two in the morning pushing her body, until she couldn't get out the spinning chair. "remember the appointment is today". he said hearing her softly snores.

"megan!". he shouted a bit louder, "get up". she rolled her giving him a dirty look making him smirk. "you can beat me up later, come on so we can take a shower".

>>>

an hour later

"make sure you put some shades on, we do not need anybody knowing our business". klay said opening his car door. "what the hell are shades gonna do nigga? you driving this expensive ass car". megan snapped in anger as klay opened her door.

"somebody is tired". he playfully said making her turn cutting her eyes at him. he held his hands up in surrender,

"klay stop fucking playing with me. i'm not in the mood okay?". she said putting her shades on walking through the double doors.

immediately all heads snapped towards the tall black woman, since megan's shades were so dark nobody could tell she rolled her eyes.

gasps went around the room, klay cussed under his breath following behind megan as she took a seat in the corner.

"can you please get the clipboard for me?". megan softly asked putting her face on her fist.

klay kissed her lips softly before standing up, "oh my god i'm such a huge fan". klay smiled, "can i please get her clipboard?". she nodded handing him it.

walking towards megan, he saw she had fallen asleep. he hated to wake her up but she had to get it done.

"here baby fill this out for the doctor please". megan yawned blindly reaching for the clip board and pen.

>>>

klay walked to the room, megan laying her head on his arm as he helped her onto the bed.

"how y'all doing? it's nice to meet you miss pete". megan smiled nodding, "so you had concerns about yourself?". klay nodded for her seeing her dozing off,

"can she take a pregnancy test? i know she is but she's in denial". he whispered to the nurse, she nodded.

"i'm gonna do the basics before the doctor comes, here's a gown for her. i'll be back".

>>>

"hello mr. thompson & miss pete, i heard you haven't been feeling well". the doctor said, megan nodded rubbing her eyes.

"from the symptoms i believe you are pregnant". he said making megan's eyes widen, she could feel klay eyes making her look at her fingers.

"before you take the test, i'm gonna do a pelvic test". she nodded laying on her back.

klay watched as the doctor, raised megan's gown. "what i'm gonna do is simply press a few of my fingers and let me know if it hurts or tender okay?". megan nodded shutting her eyes.

feeling the doctor's hand, megan slowly breathed out.

furrowing her eyebrows she bit her lip in pain, "it hurts bad when you press there". he nodded pulling away writing it onto his clipboard notes.

"ready for the test?". megan felt large hands wrap around hers. klay gave a small smile, "yes".

 klay gave a small smile, "yes"