Chapter Twelve

The day before.

Levi's p.o.v

"Levi, please don't go! I'm so lonely and the baby misses you already!” Petra whined as Levi got ready to go to Hanji's and Erwin's house. She had tears pricking her eyes as she begged him to stay. She rubbed her belly and pouted as she waited for his response.

Levi sighed and turned around to face Petra, tears were already forming in her eyes as she gave Levi a sad look.
Levi bent down and sat on the bed right beside her and started drawing soothing circles on her huge pregnant belly.

"You already look like you’re about to pop Petra.” Levi cooed in her ear as she shivered. He tried to ease the tension in hopes that it would keep her from getting stressed out. It would only make things complicated for the baby and her.

"I'm only seven months pregnant Levi.” Petra huffed as she looked at her fiancé. Her attutide had gone away as she stared at her stomach. Levi sighed, grabbing her hands.

"Are we having the wedding after she is born?” Petra smiled as she removed her hands from his and stroked Levi's face. She had thought long and hard about this wedding ever since she found out she was pregnant.

Levi's eyes roamed to her left hand where the engagement ring shined in the light. Your engagement ring that Levi had proposed to you with.

Flashback

"Where are we going Levi?"You said as you walked hand in hand beside Levi.

"I want to go where we had our first date (F/n)."Levi simply said before dragging you around the corner.

"The pizzeria?"You asked him with gleaming eyes.

"Yeah, you said you loved it there so I decided to rent the place out for just the two of us."

You were speechless at those words, nobody had ever done that for you.

"Levi, I would have been fine with everyone around us like last time you know."You chuckled as you spoke before looking at the entrance to the pizzeria.

"Well I'm not, I want tonight to be special for you."He rubbed circles on your hand before letting go to open the door for you.

What a gentleman...

You thanked Levi and stood at the waiting area for the hostess to take you to the table.

"Right this way."You two followed her to a corner in the back of the pizzeria, which was lit by candlelight.

Levi took the chair so you could sit down before he sat across from you.

You flashed Levi a smile before examining the area around you. Last time you were here, it was a year ago.

The place hadn't changed much at all, same homey feeling to it. Almost the same decor. It was just like your first date, minus the crowds of people and talkative conversations.

The waiter came out from the kitchen with her pad in pencil already in her hands.

"Hi I'm Shennin and I'll be your waiter for this evening. Your orders have already been put in and your drink request is on the way sir."

Levi nodded before turning to you after the waiter left.

"I like it how she didn't even stare at you for more than three seconds. Levi, you scared her." You joked around with him.