Chapter Twenty-Eight

So I'm going to decided to end the book at thirty. The epilogue is going to be chapter 31 but it's going to be titled Epilogue so don't think that the story is over.

It might be rushed.

@@@

Levi's p.o.v

Levi paced around the room.

It had been two whole days since (f/n) hadn't woken up, but the baby's and her vitals were perfectly fine. Levi waited for Eren as he went to go get some saline for her so she wouldn't be dehydrated.

"...Levi..."A hoarse voice called out to him. His head snapped to (f/n) and was instantly relieved when she opened her eyes. He let out a deep breath and rushed over to her, pressing the nurse button and then touching her face.

"You're awake." He gave a relieved smile as he petted her hair. She gave a soft smile and blinked a couple of times. " How long have I been out?" She asked, looking at him. She could see how bloodshot they were, and instantly she began to pity him.

"Two days." His voice cracked. Instinctively, her hand pressed to her baby bump, wondering if the child she was carrying was okay. Levi held her hand and nodded that the baby was okay.

"He looks a lot like you."Her voice hoarse as she began to cough multiple times. Levi grabbed a water sitting on a shelf and helped her drink it. She had gulped it to the last drop.

Levi cocked his head to the side. Who was she inferring to? " Who looks a lot like me?" That made her smile, seeing him so confused. She closed her eyes and remembered the face.

"He had raven hair and he looked exactly like you, except he had my eyes. Oh,he is so beautiful, our child is so beautiful." She smiled, rubbing her belly. A nurse came in seconds later, almost jumping out of her skin as she looked at the pregnant woman.

She urged Levi out of the room, and not a moment later, she had called Levi back inside.

***

Your p.o.v

The world wasn't as different as you woke up. It felt like years since you had been awake, and yet it felt like hours at the same time. Your eyes peeled open and quickly shut back as you were hit with bright lights from the room.

After they adjusted, you watched Levi pace back and forth, muttering things under his breath. With all the strength you could muster, you called out his name. His head snapped in your direction and he came rushing over to you.

You couldn't get the little boy out of your mind, constantly thinking about him as you looked into Levi's bloodshot eyes. He hadn't gotten any sleep, and it made you feel guilty for fainting.

You felt a surge of worry overcome you as you remembered about the baby. You were hoping that you hadn't fallen on your belly when you were unconscious. Levi told you that the baby was okay and that you had been out for two days.

You told him about the baby, until the nurse came in to check you,seeing that Levi had pressed the button to tell them you were awake. The nurse shooed Levi out of the room and began to check your vitals and ask you simple questions.

"Pregnancy faints are normal and there is nothing we can do about them so we are going to send you home to be on bedrest." The nurse informed you, which you nodded. You didn't protest so you left it at that.

The nurse called Levi back in and left, leaving you two alone once again. Levi walked over and stroked your hair out of your face. "I'm sorry for putting you in this situation (f/n), it's all my fault and I promise I won't stress you out again." You gave a small nod and a smile.

"She said I could go home, well- I have to, there isn't anything they can do but put me on bedrest." You informed him, he scratched the back of his head and nodded.

"I can take you home." Levi said, Eren walked into the room as soon as he spoke. "It's good to see you awake. So the nurse informed you what is going to happen, I'm sorry we can't do anything." He apologized. You shrugged it off and told him it was alright, which he understood.

He handed your close before leaving the room, Levi helped you out of bed and to the bathroom so you could change. You slipped into the clothes that you had wore when you passed out. You fixed your hair and left the bathroom, able to walk on your two feet, it was showing a good sign for your health.

Levi had his hands in his pockets as he whistled to himself as he waited. As soon as he heard the bathroom door open, he was by your side. He supported you to the door.

You took cautious steps as Levi walked you out of the room and down the hallway where you had originally fainted. You gulped,but continued walking as you stepped into the lobby. Nobody was around as it was nighttime so the hospital was basically empty.

Levi wrapped an arm around you and held you close as you stepped into the chilly night. His warmth made you feel safe and secure, and there was no doubt that you felt like you belonged there. Levi opened the car door and helped you inside,making sure that you were okay and buckled up.

He stared the car, making heat hit your body since Levi wasn't around to warm you up. You sighed and let the heat warm your body as he began to back out of the parking lot. You let your eyes close and relaxed the whole ride home.

Levi shook you awake since he was parked in your driveway. Your eyes fluttered open as you looked around, noticing that you were home. You unbuckled your seatbelt, but Levi told you to wait on him. You sunk back into your seat and sighed, waiting for him to open the door.

He opened the door and helped you out, walking you to the front door. You took out your keys and opened the front door, the door creaked as it was opened. You invited Levi inside, either way- he was coming inside.

You set your keys on the counter and began to sit down, but Levi instructed you to go to bed. You huffed and nodded, getting back up and walking to your bedroom.

You sat in the bed and laid back, making Levi sit on the edge of the bed. "Are you going to spend the night?" You asked him. He shook his head, making you bite your lip and nod.

"Petra is starting to get suspicious." He said as he tucked you into bed, moving the bed sheets over your body. You hummed in agreement and shut your eyes.

" Don't worry, I'll be back soon."

And with that, he left the room and rushed back home to be with his soon to be fiancé, Petra.

***
Levi's p.o.v

Levi felt like something was wrong. Not with (F/n),but with Petra. With her due date closing in, Levi grew more stressed knowing that she could blow at any moment.

And that moment was today.

Levi got out of his car and opened the front door, but as soon as he did, Petra let out a painful cry. Levi soon rushed to where she was laying on the couch, clutching her belly.

"What's wrong!?"Levi yelled, rushing to her side and examined her body, trying to see what was wrong. "I-I called your phone, I'm going into labor" Petra yelped as another contraction pulsed through her body. Levi began to panic, grabbing the bag that they had prepared for the delivery.

"Let's get to the hospital!"Levi rushed Petra out the front door, locking it and shutting it behind them. All of the sudden the phone rang, vibrating softly in Levi's pocket. Levi grabbed the phone out of his pocket, checking the caller I.D.

(F/n).

"Hello, what is it, I'm kind of in a situation that involves the baby coming." Levi said as he ran off the porch and opened the door for Petra.

And then those words haunted him forever.

"Levi, I'm bleeding. I think something is wrong with the baby."

@@@
It's rushed, I'm sorry.

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

~Kat