Chapter Twenty-Four

4 weeks later

Your p.o.v

The sun began to shine, hitting your eyes with its beams of light as you laid in your bed, peacefully sleeping. You groaned and rolled over to sleep more, but as soon as you sighed in contentment, your phone rang.

'Damn phone, damn everything. Why can't I get any fucking sleep!'You yelled, grabbing your cell phone off of the dresser. You quickly looked at the caller Id to see who it was. You flipped a switch on your attitude and answered the phone.

"Morning Levi."You chirped as you sat up in the bed, rubbing your belly, which was now swollen and noticeable. Movements were now noticeable and you couldn't help but smile when you felt baby Jellybean move inside you.

"Morning, how are you, how's the baby?"Levi bombarded you with questions as you rubbed your eyes, trying to dispose of the tired feeling. You sighed in relief as you didn't feel morning sickness.

"I just woke up from the phone. The baby is fine for all I know and I'm tired, so can you call me back when it's noon?"You yawned into the phone while laying back down in the bed. The line was silent for a moment as Levi was talking to someone on the other line.

"Okay Mike,but I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day."You heard Levi in the phone, talking to a guy named Mike. The name sounded quite familiar as Levi kept talking to the man, the voice vaguely familiar also.

"Wait, Mike is that you?!"You yelled into the phone making Levi on the other line wince as his ear was pressed up against the phone. Mike looked at the caller ID and realized that it was you.

"(F/n), is that you?"Mike snatched the phone out of Levi's hand making Levi blink out of confusion. You smiled as you get back in touch with him.

"How's Nanaba, did she have the baby?"You asked, basically bouncing to hear the news. Mike let out a breathless laugh as he scratched his head.

"She's fine, well, tired but yes she had the baby, a little girl actually." Mike beamed as he walked around Levi's office while talking on the phone. Levi was sitting in his office chair, tapping his foot out of agitation.

You smiled as you heard those words, Nanaba gave birth to a little girl. " That's wonderful, how's it like being a daddy?" You questioned him, making Mike groan into the phone.

"It has its up's and down's but in the end, it's worth it."Mike said as he looked at the office view from out the window, looking at the tall buildings and the city life below him.

"So you know Levi huh, that's why you were acting so suspicious that day." Mike sighed and walked back over to Levi where he was holding out his hand to take back the phone.

"Yeah, I've known shorty since college. I'm his co-worker, that's why we know each other."Mike said, making Levi growl at the shorty comment.

"Mike, wrap up the conversation, I haven't got all day and I need to talk to (F/n) about important arrangements." Levi stated, stacking his paperwork neatly on his desk, making sure it was straightened out.

"It was nice taking to you (F/n),maybe Nanaba and your baby can go on a play date together."Mike said as he tried to end the conversation. You nodded but remembered that you were on the phone.

"Yeah, that would be great but I guess I have to let you go before shorty bites your head off. It was nice talking to you again."You said, making Mike say a goodbye before handing to phone back to Levi.

Mike waved at Levi signaling that he was going back to his office. With a lazy wave back, Levi quickly returned the phone to his ear to talk to you.