Chapter Six

Warning: Have some tissues at your side cause there is going to be some major feels.

***
2 weeks later

You woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off. The blaring alarm spooked you as it buzzed in your ear, making your head start to pound slightly.You mentally groaned when you realized that you forgot to turn it off yesterday when you got up for work.

You leaned over and turned it off, making the room quiet again. You yawned and laid your head back against the pillow agaim, trying to capture a few more minutes of sleep, but you were wide away now, so that wasn't possible.

You decided to get up and go grocery shopping since you were low on food,plus you didn't have anything to do around the house, so what better was than spend your freedom of divorce better that smothering your face into junk food?

You hoisted your legs out of bed and flung the covers on the other side of the bed. You retreated from your bed to the bathroom, the wooden floor made spikes of cold hit your feet.

You grabbed your car keys and walked out of the house and out to the driveway. You got in the car and drove off.

"It seems like a good day today."You said to yourself as you backed out of the driveway.

Little did you know it was going to be one hell of a day for you...

***

You pulled into the supermarket that you regularly visited to get food.

You got out of the car and entered the supermarket with a soft smile on your face. You grabbed a buggie or cart and walked to the fruit and vegetable aisle.

The rattling sound of the cart made your eye twitch in annoyance. You hummed a soft tune as you made your way to the aisle.

You examined (Favorite Vegetable or fruit) before you noticed someone giggling very loudly.

Your head turned away from the item you were examining, turning to the direction from where the abnoxious behavior was coming from. Your breathing hitched as you discovered what the giggling was about.

Your heart immediately stopped when you looked in the direction from where the giggling was coming from.The item in your hand dropped to the ground as you stared in shock.

It was them; Levi and Petra.

Petra had a bulging stomach that was covered by maternity clothing.Levi was pushing the cart right beside her, smiling.

Levi Ackerman, the man you loved, was actually smiling.

He had never smiled often when he was around you. The only time he smiled was when you two had your wedding and when you would say something bad about someone.

It was like your heart stopped when you stared at both of them. They hadn't noticed you yet as they were too busy talking to each other.

You quickly turned the cart around so that they wouldn't see you, but luck was not on your side today.

"(F/n), is that you?"A bubbly voice spoke up out of nowhere.

You turned around slowly to see Petra giving a surprised look.On the other hand, Levi gave a shocked look.

You stayed silent as you watched Petra waddle your way.She gave you a big hug but her stomach was in the way.

"I haven't seen you since college oh my gosh!"She grabbed your hand and dragged you over to Levi.

"Levi, I want you to meet one of my friends in college.This is (F/n) (L/n)."She told Levi.

Levi just nodded his head in acknowledgement.

She didn't know that Levi was my husband. He must have not told her yet.

"Is that still your last name or did you get married. You are so pretty, I'd imagine you were married now."She giggled as she looked you up and down.

A pang of sadness hit you hard in the stomach, but you covered it off with a smile.

"No, I'm single."You tried everything in your power not to scream at her.You heard Levi sigh in relief from your response.

"Oh my mistake, I forgot to introduce you to my fiance, Levi."She looked at Levi, waiting for your response.

Fiance...

"Oh."You were speechless. You wanted to scream out in agony, letting him know what he was going to you, but you couldn't do it no matter how hard you tried to. The words echoed in your mind, hitting you hard when your body realized what she had just said.

He was getting married.

"Yeah, I'm going to be Mrs.Ackerman!"She pratically yelled for everyone to hear.You winced when you heard her say that. That was supposed to be your surname;your title.

"Congratulations."Was all you could muster before tears brimmed your eyes. You didn't want to show what she was doing to you so you turned around and headed back to your cart.

You went back to your cart and wheeled back  back to the entrance of the supermarket. You decided that you were just going to go back home and cry. You pushed the cart in the cart holder and began to walk out.

"(F/n), did I say something wrong?"Petra yelled.You could hear her all the way from the front. You said nothing and continued to ignore the both of them. What a day for you, and the emotional damage kept on piling up.

You walked to the parking lot and unlocked you door, starting the engine and backing out of the parking space.You wiped the tears from your eyes and began to drive out of the parking lot.

That was going to happen, until a car came out of nowhere and hit your car.

Everything went in slow motion.

The car went rolling as the weight of the car crash pushed the car over. Your head hit the steering wheel as your car rotated down the road.

The car stopped after three rolls.

All you saw was broken glass and people screaming.

"Someone call 911!"Was the last thing you heard before you passed out and let the darkness consume you.