23: Spin

⚠️Ik last chapter was confusing as hell but let me clarify THEY WERE FAKING because of Spin. This chapter is going to be a flashbacks letting you know how it went down for real. At the end ima write a summary incase the flashbacks ain't enough.⚠️

Flashback to Part 3: New Crib
Lex POV
"How do you feel about moving?"

"What you mean? You want me to move out or you want both of us to move?" I was a little taken aback. I know I can't live with him forever but we've always lived together. The most we've been apart is short business trips. I kind of expected it to happen later but I mean if that's what he wants I won't fight him on it.

"Both of us, I was thinking... my friend Killa moving down here and he was considering moving in with us till he buys a house. If it's okay with you I'll suggest me, you , him, and Rose, all putting up and getting a mansion."

"That's coo with me but why?"

"You know how spin plotting on us right? He recruited Killa for his lil thing or whatever. He wants Killa to, get close to us, then kill you. We gone make it look like he's doing that, but really we plotting on Spin. When Spin makes his move on me, we gone let him think Killa's handling you. That way Killa can take him out easily."

Flashback to 16: first date
"Lex come on we gotta go to the trap" Killa said shaking me awake

"Whyy" I groaned rolling over

"Come on, Andre said it's important. Hurry up. He said it got sum to do with Bandz. He think it's when Spin gone start making his move.

Flashback to 17: torture
Me, Killa, Andre, Rose, & Spin, sat in Andres office discussing a plan to deal with Bandz.

"I'm with whatever, we could run in that bitch right now if y'all want." Karvon shrugged.

"Your ass a hot head. Gone get yourself killed not wanting to plan. I think we should scope them out before we just run in niggas traps." Lex said.

"Yeah, I'm with Lex on this one" Rose agreed.

Spin left to go send some workers to each of the South's trap houses and decided the would plan based on what they find out.

"So what we gone do bout Spin?" I asked addressing the elephant in the room.

"For now we keep up appearances. Killa act like he faking his bond with us and like he gone kill Lex. The rest of us act like we trust him. We let him help with the Bandz situation. He should be waiting till after that to attack me. If push comes to shove we let him know we on to him and/or fake Lex death."

Flashback to 20: it's time
"You think this gone work out fr?" Killa asked.

I sighed. "I don't know but I hope so. Knowing I played a big part in this plan, if shit go too far south ima feel guilty asf."

"Don't even think like that. Everybody knows the risk, everybody added parts of the plan, if shit go south it's nobody's fault."

"I gotta bad feeling about letting Andre and Spin run they own team. What if he try some funny shit then blame it on the South."

"Again he knew the risks. He's the one who assigned teams anyways, it's not on you."

Flashback to 21: It's time pt.2
Narrator POV
Lex was on the other side of Killa hysterical, Killa was trying to calm her down but she wasn't having it. She hadn't heard from Andre and Rose was still in surgery. Knowing Andre was with Spin at the time had her nerves everywhere. Just then Andre was rushed through the door on a gurney. She hopped up and rushed to him. "ANDRE." she yelled crying.

"It was spin." He barley got out but Lex heard him loud and clear. A look of pure rage went to her face. At this point she didn't care about the plan, she just wanted vengeance.

"Ma'am you gotta move now. We need to get him to surgery as soon as possible if he's going to make it." A doctor yelled and Lex walked away with a crazy look on her face.

Lex wasn't having it at all. "Ayo Spin, lemme holla." She said drawing him outside. She pulled out her gun ready to shoot Spin outside this hospital. "YOU SHOT HIM? I should put a bullet in yo ass right now." She told spin. The people outside watched in horror as she threatened spin at gunpoint. The rest of the crew sat inside oblivious to what was happening outside, Killa was the only one thinking about the plan.

"Man what you talkin bout? I would never shoot him, that's my bro."

"Nahh cut the bullshit, you sat in our faces for YEARS and gone do some foul shit like that? I'm out for revenge your death gone be nice and slow. And if my brother die you better hide your kids and everybody else. I promise everybody you ever knew gone be in body bags. You had no problem coming for my family so be ready to lose yours" she spat walking back in the hospital. In that moment she was so blinded by anger that she meant it.
.
.
.
Lex took a deep breath, took the keys, and hopped in the car. "Where you going?" Killa asked her hooping in the car too making sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

"To take a shower."

"We both know there's more to it than that. Now where WE going."

"To take a shower and find Spin."

"Why we finding spin so early?"

"He shot Andre. I knew it was a bad idea to let him go Solo with Spin."

Killas eyes damn near popped out his head. "WHAT? Spin did that shit? Why you just now saying sum. What you want do? I guess Spin changed up his plan since he had Andre alone. You want fake me killing you, or what?"

"If that's what it comes to."
.
.
.
"Lex you been up 24 hours, take a two hour nap, eat some food, then we go find him. You can't just run out there."

"Yes I can, and that's what I'm finna do. I'm bouta go kidnap his seeds."

Killa looked at her like wtf. "Kidnapping kids? That's what we doing now? Why not just go with the plan?"

"He had no problem shooting my brother. Why should I have sympathy for him? If we take his kids we get his whereabouts easy. That way he comes to us."

"Your brother trap! His kids innocent."

"I don't give a damn! It's not like ima kill them or sum.. ima just use them to lure him out."

Killa couldn't believe what he was hearing. Usually he'd be the reckless one, now that the roles were reversed he was shook. "Lex those kids could die in the cross fire. Ik you don't care right now but later you gone care."

"Look I'm doing it with or without you."

"Ite lemme get dressed. I'm driving, ima do the kidnapping, and you eating first. You gone feel bad I'd you do that shit so ima do it."

Flashback to Last Chapter
"Where tf he at?"

"Ion know you go around back, ima go around the front. Take off your silencer so we could hear if each other shoot." I nodded my head and went around the back.

"Aye, If you don't find him. We gone pretend I shot you and told you bout the plan. Then when he comes out ima shoot em." I nodded again and we went our separate ways.
.
.
I'm free writing this book, right ? So I didn't originally plan on adding the Spin thing to the plot, which is why I had to do flashbacks. I think it was a good idea tho.

⚠️Explanation⚠️
Now just incase you a lil slow and don't understand what happened ima explain without the flashbacks. Killa moved in with them because Andre knew Spin was plotting on him. Spin tried to get Killas help bc Killa is the best contract killer in the area. What spin didn't know was that Killa and Andre have a bond outside of trappin. So Killa pretended to take the offer then told Andre. They moved in together and made it look like Killa was getting faking close so he could kill Lex. In reality it was real, he genuinely fw them. Andre getting shot was NOT apart of Spins original plan. Shooting Andre made Lex mad so she said fuck the plan ima kidnap his kids, not knowing Spin was stupid enough to stay at his house. Since Spin was home they made a split second decision that Killa would fake shoot Lex if they couldn't find him. So that's what they did. Soon as Spin came out of hiding ready to congratulate Killa he shot and killed him.