18: somebody a snake

After this gang war and allat ima finish out the rest of my ideas then end the book. I don't want it too long, depending on the length of each part it'll be about 30.

Idk who to kill, but somebody gotta go😩! Might fuck around and kill Karvon , we'll see.

Anonymous POV:
"Find out anything new, any progress?"

"I don't know much. I tried seducing Killa like you said but it isn't working. He's always with Snipe."

"What's there address again?" She gave me the address and I considered offing her but maybe she'll be useful later.

"That's all you need?" She asked poking out her chest.

"Get on your knees, seem to be all you good for." I told her and she did as told. I groaned as she swallowed my dick, this broad ain't got no type of gag reflexes. Her throat deeper than a mf.
.
.
"I nutted in you, you better use this to kill that baby or ima kill you. I ain't taking care of no kids." I said handing her $500 for an abortion.

She nodded and started putting her clothes back on. "Oh and your pussy loose as fuck, stop offering me that shit" I told her as she walked out.

Finna go slide on one of my hoes, that bitch wasted my time with that trash ass pussy.

Lex POV
"Dammit" I mumbled getting up from my hiding place. We were playing hide and go seek, and Rose caught me. I was salty cause this my first time getting caught.

Everyone came out of there spots, and I closed my eyes and counted to 10 listening to them run off. When I stopped hearing them I  stopped counting and got on my phone, ima go look whenever I feel like it. After scrolling through insta for a few minutes I got up and started looking for them.

I briefly checked the living room and kitchen, nothing. I went into my office and looked around. I looked under the desk and found a small black thing. "What the fuck!" I mumbled confused. Once I realized it was a bug I tried to play off the fact that I found it. "This game pissing me off, I really can't find nobody." I added in a tone similar to when I said wtf.

*TEXT MODE*
GangShxt⚠️❤️:
Me: yall hurry up & come to my office.
Rose: bitch no, you just tryna catch us.
Me: no funny shit. games over, we got some shit to handle
J-money: I'm comin, but if you lyin you it again🙄
Me: MAN HURRY YALL ASSES UP. This ain't got nun to do with the game.
.
.
Few minutes later everyone showed up except J. "What you gotta tell us." J-money yelled bussing through the doors eating powdered donuts. I gently flipped the desk over making little noise.

"Nothing, I just wanted y'all to come so I could catch y'all." I winked pointing to the wire.

"Man I knew this shit was a set up." J-money said not catching on to what I was doing. I rolled my eyes watching him about the leave out, this boy a dumbass.

"You a fuckin cheater, but I'm hungry y'all let's go run to the store." Killa said grabbing j-money before he walked out and pointing to the wire. When he caught on he nodded and we all went outside and got in the van we just brought to talk.

"Holdup y'all get out right quick." I said. As if Killa read my mind we both started searching the car for bugs. Once we determined it was good we nodded and we all got back in.

"Now how the fuck a wire get in the house." Andre asked. Surprisingly there was no tension. Nobody started pointing the finger at one another. I trust these mfs with my life. If one of them snake, I'm never doing this friendship shit again.

"Honestly, I can't see none of y'all being snakes. Plus, nobody look guilty. What outsiders been coming round?" Rose asked.

"I can't see y'all being snakes either, but not too many outsiders be in our crib. Only people who be in our house that ain't here is Jazz & Layla."

"Layla ain't no fuckin snake." J-money said defending her. I don't get a snake vibe from Layla either, but looks can be deceiving.

"That leaves Jazz. We gotta get on this shit immediately. Cause ain't no way a random mf walked in our crib. Kay what's her addy?" I asked and we all looked at her.

She gave us directions and we pulled up to a run down apartment complex. Kay got out and gave her a fake invite. Jazz got in the car and automatically everyone's energy changed.

*TEXT MODE*
GangShxt⚠️❤️:
Me: holdup y'all, don't bring up the bug to her.
Andre: why tf would we not bring up the bug
Killa: on g you sound dumb, we should just make her ass talk.
Me: it's not dumb. If we don't bring it up we could tail her. then we could probably get more info.
Killa: we could just make her give us that same info
Me: ok and what happens if it ain't her Karvon?
Killa: fuck you tryna say?
Me: I'm saying exactly wtf I said. I'm NOT accusing anybody, we should just watch her for a few days. It don't hurt to watch then ask questions.
Killa: you then just pissed me off
Rose: Lex I love you but I'm w Killa, she came in our crib wiring shit. I don't want watch nothing. act now, questions later.
J-money: nahh, I'm w Lex. We should watch shawty and see wasssup then question her.
Me: two & two. Andre ?

KK🥰:
Me: why you pissed off🤨
Killa: you talking bout what if it's not her who tf else it's posed be
Me: Karvon stop playing w me. I already said I'm not accusing nobody.
Killa: watch ya self.
Me: OR WHAT. fuck you gone do Karvon ?
Killa: remember that.

a/n: I can't think of no arguments for them to have so I made it a stupid one😂😂.

GangShxt⚠️❤️:
Me: hear me out. We say fake shit round Jazz so she give wrong info. We bug her, see what we hear. Then we question her.
Rose: can't even lie, that's smart af.
Killa: we should do fake convos infront the bug too.
Me: we needa do a sweep of the house and see if that's the only bugs

Long story short everyone agreed and we decided on a plan. We decided to wait a few weeks to burn all they trap houses down at once. We gotta get Bandz before he get us.
.
.
We went home and Kay distracted Jazz while the rest of us did a sweep of the entire house for bugs. There was 5 in total. One in Kays room, Serena's room, my office, the hallway between Rose and Kay's room, & the kitchen. All places easily accessed by Jazz. Luckily I only use that office to design clothes for the boutique, so nothing trap related was said in there . Kay and Serena aren't involved in the trap so those bugs shouldn't be a problem. The one that's worrisome is the kitchen, nobody can really be sure if we said anything important around that one.

A/N: I be forgetting Serena still staying w them. I might make her more relevant in the future or ima just make her leave or sum.💀

We're gonna call our hacker to see if we can listen to the bugs. When we were done we made our way to the kitchen and purposely "planned" to attack Bandz in 3 months at only one location. That way when it gets back to him he won't be prepared for us to run in his shit so soon.

We gave Kay some micro bugs, she planted them, and she asked Jazz to spend the night. Jazz said she had somewhere really important to be so hopefully this works out.

Last part of the plan is to have our hacker hack into the bugs to so we can see what they've heard over time.
.
.
.
When everything was done. I took my shower and layed down. I'm not tired so I made my way into Killas room to bother him. He was sitting on his bed on his phone when he saw me he pointed to the door, signaling for me to get out.

Tuhhh, not today satan. I took my black ass to his bed and tried to get comfortable. As soon as I touched him he moved my arms.

Ok, I'll bite. "What's wrong with you?" I said laying directly on top of him.

"Nahh, keep that same energy you had earlier." He said flipping us over so he was hovering on top of me.
.
.
Let's just say he ate the box😙 BUT.. that nigga made me apologize😒. His dumbass know I was right.