20: its time

Me having ideas and realizing I probably won't be done by chapter 30 and is upsetting me & my homegirls😒. Ima start speeding things up tho, so maybe I could finish by then.

2 Months later/ Lex POV:
"Everybody ready?" I asked the workers. Everyone said yes and we finished up getting ready. Tonight is the night that we take out Bandz. The plan is to fuck up his entire gang. We taking all his money, taking his product, burning his traps, killing as much workers as we can, and then last we going to his crib. If he ain't at one of the traps.

If all goes according to plan, they'll be bankrupt with no traps, and they'll be a trail of bodies. We might die, we might go to jail, but that's the risks with this life, by any means necessary it ends tonight.

Me & Killa got in our car, we're leaving first because we going kill Jazz before we go to the trap we taking out. Everyone else is going to start without us. We have 5 trap houses to take out and 3 teams.

Me & Killa and our team doing the one closest to Jazz house. Rose, Jmoney, & they team doing two other ones. Spin, Andre and his team doing two other trap houses.

We pulled up to Jazz house and knocked on the door. Jazz answered and Killa wasted no time snatching her, tying her up, then putting her in the trunk.

We drove her into an alley, killed her, then made our way to our first trap house. We don't have anytime to waste cause we're tryna take out the trap houses back to back, that way they don't have time to call backup.

Once we arrived we sat in the car waiting for the team to come. I grabbed my gun and went into the trunk for the flame thrower and snipes. I put them in the backseat and sat back down in the car.

"If we don't make it... I want you to know I love you." Killa said and my heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too and we gone make it, stop thinking like that." I smiled grabbing his hand.

^if ya think that was too quick SQUARE UP. They been knowing each other bouta year and been dating a bout 6ish months. If anything it's prolly overdue, Ian realize I was making time fly like that . But Ian complaining.

"You think this gone work out fr?"

I sighed. "I don't know but I hope so. Knowing I played a big part in this plan, if shit go too far south ima feel guilty asf."

"Don't even think like that. Everybody knows the risk, everybody added parts of the plan, if shit go south it's nobody's fault."

"I guess you right. But when this over we popping out to our families n shit."

"Fashoo, and after we do that you gotta come meet my moms." The thought of that made me nervous. I ain't never met a nigga mama before, then again ian never been in a real relationship till now so shit been different.

"Whew, I'm nervous bout that one."

"Don't be nervous, she gone love you."

"Wh—" I was cut off by a knock on the window. We saw the team and our whole demeanors changed. We went from chillin to ready to fuck shit up. We hopped out the car and I took my snipe taking out the men by the door, then going behind a car. Ima handle anybody that go out the back, one of our team members got the front. We're doing the biggest trap so we gotta be on our toes. This ain't they main trap but it's where most of they product is, so it's heavily guarded. Andre n them got the main trap.

Narrator POV:
try ya best to keep up cause I'm jumping around what each person is doing.

Killa put on his silencer as he walked in trap followed by the rest of the team. The first person to notice them was instantly shot, the body dropping gained attention initiating the shoot out.