11: im omw

^Serena in MM
*1 Week Later*
Alexa POV:
I sighed and turned off my tv after deciding I don't want to watch Netflix anymore.

text mode::
Me: I'm bored, entertain me😔
Karvon: nope. idk what to tell you stay bored.🥱
Me: you ain't no help, I need suggestions
Karvon: Go play in traffic or sum.
Me: bye cause why tf would I play in traffic😂
Karvon: idk, find you sum to do. I can't help ya
Me: 🙄

After sending the text I grabbed my hot Cheetos puffs and went in his room, when I got in there he was on his PlayStation playing 2k.

"Aye, lemme play" I told him while sitting down.

"I'm not bouta lose fuckin round with you"

I smacked my lips "man I know how to play, give me the controller"

He handed me the controller and I took the headset from him and put it on. I was playing vs. the dude he was on the game with, talking shit because I'm winning by 10 points. Killa was on his phone, and playing coach in the background like I don't already know what I'm doing. Eventually I won, the final score was 56-48. I gave Karvon his game back and ate my puffs, while watching him play, and listening to music.

RING RING RING
Incoming call from Serena:

"Hello?" I said into the phone. Serena's our cousin on our dads side. She reached out to me on the gram a while back and came visit me and Andre. We're pretty close now, but she lives like 2 hours away and we're both busy so we don't see eachother in person often.

"h h he hi-hit me" she cried into the phone and my eyes went wide.

"who is he?!" I yelled while hopping up and going to my room I put on sweatpants and grabbed my gun.

"Demarco" she sobbed.

"Who is Demarco? He still there? You know what send me the addy I'm finna pull up!" I said while I threw on a hoodie and some black forces, I'm finna put this nigga onna shirt.

When I turned around Killa was right there fully dressed. "Where we going?" he asked as I grabbed my keys.

"uh, just come on" I said grabbing his hand sprinting to the elevator. Kay and J money was downstairs, j money saw us running and hopped up and followed us. I opened the car door and all 3 of us got in.

"Why you followed us?" Killa asked j money.

"Man when you see black people running you run to" he said causing me to laugh while starting up the car and putting the address in my gps.

"Where we goin tho" he asked

"Finna go pick up my cousin, some nigga named Demarco got me fucked up" I responded as I pulled off. When I said that Killa's jaw clenched.

"Tell her send a pic of that Demarco nigga"

"Here, do what you gotta do. Her name under Serena" i said while handing him my phone.

Killa POV:
If this the nigga I know named Demarco he better be ready to die, and her cousin better be ready to lose him. His father the reason my pops dead. My mama did everything she could after my pops died but she was struggling. She was over working herself just to barley make ends meet, I told her one day id buy her dream house, and that's what I did. If I could've choose another way I would've, but living in the hood didn't leave too many options. I started doing contract killing and even tho it's not what I wanted it keeps the bills payed. Plus, it made me a millionaire.

Text Mode
Me: aye, what's Demarco last name?
Serena: Scott
Me: send me a pic of him.
Serena: *attachment one image*
Me: yk where he stay?
Serena: yea

I closed the phone and just sat there for a lil minute, I'm bouta find these niggas. Guess they asses left the city after Darius killed my pops. I guess Lex noticed the look on my face because she started rubbing my hand.

"What's wrong with you?" Jamell asked side eyeing me so I handed him the phone so he could see for his self.

"What's your password Lex?" he asked Alexa

"3575"

"Damn, what we finna do?" J money asked

"Finna put them niggas in a body bag"

He nodded "what's the plan?"

"We get Demarco first and torture him till he give his bitch as daddy up, hopefully we get him talking."

"What's y'all beef with Demarco?" Lex asked sounding concerned. She bet not be concerned for that nigga.

"How you know him"

"I don't know him, my cousin called talkin bout some nigga named Demarco hit her. Finna put him on a shirt in them ugly ass clouds, ion play bout her"

"His dad killed mine" I replied dryly

"Tuhh, we gone find his ass and Demarco." she told me and I smiled a little but it was quickly replaced by my anger again. I pulled out my phone and plugged up the aux then we listened to music the whole way there.

Lex was speeding so much the 2 hour ride only took an hour, we hopped out the car and Alexa started banging like the police. A brown skin girl opened the door, her hair was all over, she had bruises all over, and the house was a mess. I'm guessing she was fighting back based on the mess.

Alexa POV:
I saw Serena and a tear fell but I quickly wiped it, flashbacks started coming to my head and I quickly pushed them out of my head. Prolly gone need a therapy session after this. I hugged her and she winced causing me to let go. I grabbed her hand and took her in the bathroom cleaning her wounds. I left her and looked around for her room, when I found it I grabbed her a sweater, some sweats, and undergarments. I brought it to her and turned around while she got dressed.

"Where he at Serena"

"Ima take y'all to his house, we could see if he there."
.
.
.
She took us to his house and everyone got out the car. I gave everyone a pistol from my trunk and we went in. Damn I got an assignment due in a few days, shit focus! I randomly thought to myself as we searched the house. The house was empty so we decided to sit on the couch and wait.

2 hours passed and he still wasn't home, everyone was growing impatient and we kept randomly pacing the floor.

"I'm so fucking stupid" Serena said randomly and my heart broke for her.

"I got this nigga location, let's go pull up on him" OHH, nevermind. Thought she was saying she stupid for dealing with him. Yea, having us sitting here 2 hours for no reason was lowkey stupid but ok I guess.

We all hopped and quickly got in the car, no words were exchanged. She gave me her phone and I used his location to track him.
.
.
y'all thought y'all had time to prepare for the drama? HELL NAH, put on y'all seatbelts cause I got a couple ideas😙.

A lots finna be happening real quick. I'm tryna end this book at about 30 parts.