10: just an act / vacation pt.2

this part bouta be double my normal lengths cause I'm tryna wrap up this vacation.

We pulled up to the party and got out the car. This bih was poppin, it had folks all outside. We walked in the door and like usual people heads started looking in our direction but we ignored it. Me and Killa sat on the couch and started passing a blunt back and forth. Jazz just wasn't letting it go bruh she came and sat on his lap. He pushed her off him, so she sat onside him. I just kept smokin the blunt. Ima help him a lil bit.... but I'm not bout to blow my high helping him. no ma'am, no sir. I sat on his lap, then I inhaled the blunt, leaned forward and blew the smoke in is mouth. He put one of his hands on my waistline, took the blunt, and did the same thing. We went back and forth doing that, blowing o's, etc. until the blunt was gone.

When the blunt was done I pulled his hand and we got up and I danced on him. We did that for a while, then went to the kitchen where Jazz "accidentally" spilled a beer on my heels. She then pissed me off now, like sis he don't want you, just let it go. She could be mad all she want, but she not bouta hoe me. I punched her dead in the face causing her to fall down crying. I rolled my eyes and walked away with Killa following. She then just irritated me. I found a bathroom and cleaned my feet. We talked a lil bit and I calmed my nerves before going back to the party and carrying on with our night. I saw Jazz on the sofa holding frozen peas to her nose, she should've thought about that shit before she purposely spilled something on me. Eventually we all went back to the hotel. Me and Killa took our showers, and ordered room service.

We got done eating and decided we wanted to go do some hood rat shit and act like kids. I threw on sweat pants and Killa grabbed a shirt and our room key. We called the entire crew and invited everyone except Jazz since we gone need more people to do this. I don't care if she show up with Kay, I just won't go out of my way to call her too. We waited for them and got ready. Our rooms are on the 4th floor so we decided to nigga knock rooms on the 5th and 3rd floor. (a/n: nigga knocking = ding dong ditch.)

We started off on the 3rd floor. Kay stood by the elevator making sure it was open while me, Andre, Rose, Karvon, Jamell, and Layla, all went to separate rooms near the elevator and banged hard as fuck before running into the elevator and going to the 5th floor. We ended up doing this on every floor taking turns staying by the elevator. Once we hit every floor all of us went in me and Killas room. Since there was only two beds we split them by gender and watched movies till everyone fell asleep.
.
.
.
*the next day*
Me, Rose, & Layla were in me and Karvon's room getting dressed together. Layla is actually super cool, so hopefully she comes around more with J. Anyways, The boys left together and Kay went back to her room earlier to keep Jazz company. Today we're going to the pool and I can't wait to swim.

We were all having fun laughing and I decided to ask the question ive been dying to ask. "Sooooo... wassup with you and Andre." I asked rose.

"Umm.... we're dating." She was rubbing her arm nervously

"I figured, when y'all making me a auntie" I smiled

"Woahhh, we ain't there yet. You got too much dip on your chip. Your not mad tho?"

"Nahh, I've always lowkey shipped y'all. I just don't want know details on y'all sex life". I laughed even though I was dead serious. That's weird.

"So wassup with you and Killa?" Rose asked while fixing her hair

"Nun we just friends"

"Girl the way y'all was hugged up in the car? Ain't no way y'all just friends" Layla replied

"What happened in the car?" Rose asked being nosey since they ain't come eat out with us

"They was all over eachother when we got in the car from the restaurant. Jazz looked like she was bouta have a fit" Layla informed her causing Rose to side eye me