6: routines & house war

ALEXA POV

*1 week later*
Throughout the past week we've each developed our own little routines throughout the house. Every morning me, Rose, & Kay cook and dance around while the boys either sleep or wait. Then we go to the living room and everyone watches either spongebob or hey Arnold with me & Andre. After that we either do something as a group or go our separate ways. Everyone in the house has gotten so close you'd think we've been living together for years. Me, Rose, & Kay are like a little trio. I like having more friends besides me, Rose, and Andre. I don't think I've ever mentioned how me and Andre got so close to Rose. Our mother's were bestfriends so we've always been besties. Roses mom was battling cancer about 6 years ago. Bills got heavy so Rose started selling. Eventually her mom passed away, then our mom passed away, and Andre started selling with her. Andre came up and he made sure to take her with him, we've been there for eachother throughout the toughest times of our lives. Friendship like that don't never fade, that's my bestie for life !

"ALEXA" Killa yelled through our floor

"WHAT, WHY YOU YELLIN YOU COULD JUST COME IN HERE."

"I DONT FEEL LIKE GETTING UP ,YOU WAN GO TO THE STORE"

"YEAH, YOU DRIVIN RIGHT ? AINT FINNA WASTE MY GAS"

"YEA"

I got out my bed, put my hair in a bun, and threw on some sweats, with a Nike hoodie. I grabbed my slides and made my way into Killas room. He was ready so we took the elevator downstairs. Rose wanted to come so she came too, we got in Killas car and found some pre rolled blunts. Just like last time they was for J-money and Killa said we shouldn't take them. "man he ain't gone notice if we take two, he ain't notice the last one" I said.

"fr, spark them hoes" rose said gassin me. Me being me I SPARKED THEM HOES, he'll live he don't need no blunts. We put the two blunts in rotation, this some good ass weed I damn near forgot we was going to the store. I put of the rest of the second blunt and we went grab some food. I tried to pay this time since Killa paid last time but he refused so we kept it pushin. We got back in the car and finished that other blunt we started.

We got home and rose went chill with Andre, while me and Killa took our high asses to our floor. We got there and went in Killa room to chill, we was laid up watching icarly laughing for no reason.

*30 minutes later*
J-money texted the gc and told everyone to come downstairs real quick. We wasn't bouta go but he made it seem important so we went, when we got downstairs everyone was down there. We sat down on the sofa and J was standing in front of everybody, this shit look like a dad getting ready to fuss at his kids but I just ignored it. He cleared his throat before starting "WHO TF STOLE MY BLUNTS, NOT ONE, BUT TWO! TWO! I decided to be nice the last time y'all stole my shit, but I ain't going for it this time. Who tf did it" Me being high I couldn't even take this shit serious but I held in my laughter.

"It wasn't me" everyone said in unison.

"SOMEBODY DID IT, so y'all all got amesha now?" I held in my laugh as he sat there staring at us for what felt like an hour , but really it was just like two minutes. I know this dumbass ain't say amnesia wrong. Rose cleared her throat and he squinted his eyes.

"YALL AINT SLICK IT WAS LEX, KILLA, & ROSE. When y'all asses asked everyone to come to the store" like clockwork Killa grabbed my hand and we took off with rose clean on our tail. Killa opened the elevator and I quickly pulled Rose in before J could get closer. We went went to the 2nd floor and got in a closet.

It was a small ass storage closet so standing up we was in that bitch like a sandwich and sitting down we can't all fit. After hella shuffling we decided to let Killa sit down first cause this closet small. Then Rose sat down and I sat on her lap since there was no more space.

"Girl you fuckin heavy yea, get off me" Rose whisper yelled. I got off her and sat on Killa's lap cause the only other option was standing up. We sat in the closet whispering and talking. After a while it got boring so I took a quick nap. Killa kept moving so I woke up. "Killa keep still damn"

"Man I'm uncomfortable" he shifted my body and stopped moving. Me and Rose was playing Rock Paper Scissors when all of sudden the closet door swung open. We looked up and it was Andre. He was about to close the door so we wouldn't get caught... until he realized how we were sitting. "GET YO ASS UP" he yelled at me.

I scrunched up my face "yo shut up before he find us" he smacked his lips and closed the door. A few minutes later the door was bussed open and we are being sprayed with water guns. "ANDRE YOU A FUCKIN SNITCH" I yelled

"STOP, YALL GONE MAKE MY HAIR FRIZZY" rose yelled.

One by one we hooped up, they followed us still spraying. The 3 of us walked off looking like wet dogs, mad aab. When they finally stopped I said "We gone get they asses back tonight" and they agreed
.
.
.
Few hours later:
Me, Rose, & Killa stayed up till everyone was asleep watching movies and making sure eachother stayed up. We made our way into the kitchen and grabbed the supplies we needed to do damage.

The plan is to all split up and get them each at the same time so they can't alert eachother. We made a meetup spot to hide in once we finished. We also planned our escape routes. I was gonna get Andre, Killa got j-money, and Rose got Kay. Me and Killa taking the elevator since J-money and Andre sleep on the same floor, plus they faster than Kay. Rose is gonna take the stairs and meet us in our hiding spot. We started a group FaceTime with us 3 and went our separate ways.

I walked into Andre's room, gently pulled the covers back and poured flour all over him. He hopped out his sleep and I threw hella eggs at him before running in the elevator where Killa was waiting for me.

KILLA POV
I made my way into J-money room, snatched the cover off quickly poured flour on his body. He ain't wake up so I went in the bathroom, and grabbed toothpaste and a cup of water. I smeared toothpaste all over his face and he stirred as I wiped my hand. Then I poured water all over his face. He jumped up "IM DROWNING, HELP ME JESUS" I died laughing and ran to the elevator. A few seconds later Lex ran in and we made our way downstairs. We checked our phones and we saw rose running. So we knew she was on her way too.

ROSE POV
I walked in Kay room and took her blanket off. I put some ketchup in her hair and covered her in flour. Soon as I the flour flopped on her she hopped up. I started running my ass to the meetup spot.
.
.
.
Gonna finish there lil plan next chapter😌

I like they group dynamic. Anyways, Killa just a friend or is it more to it👀?

Lemme know if y'all have any face claim suggestions. It can be anyone. I like to make my characters diverse.💕