ignore- josh christopher

"hey guys, it's gup. today, we're going to prank y/n and ignore her." i spoke to the camera. "she's not home yet, but imma be on the game when she comes in. i'm scared.. what if she cries..?"

i looked at her locations and she's on the way. shawty is right down the block. i set the cameras up. one in the living room, where she walks in, and the last one is placed in the kitchen; just in case she goes in there.

i hopped on the game and waited on jalen and woo to join.

Y/N'S POV
2:34PM

i walked into the house out of the heat with bags in my hand. "baby, can you help me please? it's hot out there." joshua was on the game per usual.

he wasn't responding to me though. "fine, i guess i'll just get everything and die in the heat by myself." i rolled my eyes and went to unload a few other bags out.

after i finished, i went to our room and changed into one of his shirts and a pair of shorts. i took a deep breathe and went out. "joshua, what do you wanna eat?"

i sat down right next to him on my phone. "guys! guys! he's gon kill me!" josh screamed into his headset.

he's getting me aggravated already. "josh?" i poked at his arm repeatedly and he swatted my hand away. "baby?"

josh still sat there talking to whoever was on the game. "josh!" i hit hit arm, no response.

"y'all my girl tripping." excuse me? josh was for real talking nonsense now. "nah, she's just being annoying."

JOSH'S POV

i felt so bad. even if i wasn't looking at her i could feel her become hurt.

"joshuuaaaaa." she whined. i still paid no attention to her and continued to play. "i'm annoying to you?" y/n sniffed and i had to put the controller down.

i turned towards her and tried to give her a kiss. "no, since im annoying to you." y/n got up and went towards the room.

i took my set off and turned the ps4 off.
"baby come out." i knocked on our bedroom door. "y/n, i didn't mean it."

she ignored me and i went to the bathroom to grab a bobby-pin to open the door up. "y/n?"

i looked at the bed to see her sleeping. i crawled up next to her a cuddled her. "baby i'm sorry." i whispered in her ear. "it was just a prank."

she moved from me and sniffed.
"did you mean it though?"

"no, it's just a prank. look." i pointed to the camera under one of my hoodies on her makeup thingie. "come here."

y/n moved over to me. "you're so mean to me." she pouted as she turnt over to face me. "i'm actually going to get you back."

i laughed and kissed her forehead, "no youre not."

"you're going to sleep on the couch tonight." y/n turned over and i placed my head over on her shoulder cuddling her.

"and you're coming with me." i kissed her cheek and watched as she went on her phone. "come on baby, let's go do the outro."

she shook her head and got up. "i hate you a lot." y/n grabbed the camera and set it up.

"so, i got her. she's a baby, look at her." i looked at her and smiled. "she's my baby though."

"yeah i'm going to kick his ass once this camera turns off. so, if he goes missing... it was me." she was joking. i hope..?  "i'm kidding, but i will kick your ass." she looked at me and looked back at the camera.

i pulled her into my lap. "that was enough of today's video. there's a link in the description to the other videos we've made together. go hit it up."

she got up and turned off the camera. "you suck." y/n put it down and came to tackle me.

"not as much as you do." i smirked and she hit me.

"joshuaaa!"i started to laugh and as she buried her head into my shoulder.

authors notey: 
this one was short. but it was cuteish.
anyways, thank you all for 12K 🙈💕.

your favorite foreigner writer,
sativa 😩😩🔮🔮🗑🗑🙈🙈