brother issue - bronny james

( let's just pretend lonzo didn't get traded 😭 )

i watched as lonzos sister sat across the court from me. not going to lie, shes pretty. y/n was holding zo's daughter and sat right next to liangelo. sure they were cheering on, lonzo.

at one point, i just had to look back at her. i think she caught me staring. that's when she got up and went out the stadium. i watched as she did so. "aye, mom. i'm going to the bathroom."

i left my seat and went outside. maybe, she was getting food. i looked at her as she was on the phone with someone. we made eye contact and she got off.

"hey." she came up to me and smiled.

"you're y/n, right?" she nodded her head. "i'm bronny."

"i know. you play for sierra canyon huh?" i nodded and smiled. she knew me?

"i was wondering if i could potentially, possibly, maybe get your number?"

she giggled and handed me her phone. i put my name and number in. i exchanged her my phone and she did the same. "cool, i'll text you after?"

we then walked out separate ways to the different doors and back to our seats. i continued to watch the game and mess on my phone a little.. sorry dad.

when we were leaving, my dad was talking to lonzo about something. that's when i saw her holding his kid and gelo beside her. she handed her over to gelo and walked over to me.

"you wanna hang out tomorrow? i know i'm down in chino, but i think imma stay at lonzos house for a bit. melo has been killing me."

"yeah sure. where at?" dang i think she like me.

"lonzos place." she smiled and walked back to lonzo.

"ouuu you've been talking to lonzos sister huh?" why does bryce gotta say this in front of everyone.

my dad looks at me and give me a look, "really?"

"no! no. she just asked me to hang out and i said yes. it's nothing big dad."

he looks at me and smirks, "mkay, playa. aye, i'll drop you off. when and where at?"

"lonzos, tomorrow." we got into the car and went home.

y/n 🥰

heyy 🦦

hey🙂

so tmr @ 3 is fine. melos coming over too 😑

that's cool and yeah i'll be there
just me you lonz melo ?

nah dmo i think... and gelo plus
melos gf is coming too

cant wait 🥰 imma gts
text u tmr

bet gn bronny 🤍

goodnight y/n 🖤

i woke up and the first thing i did was text her. i don't know why, but i did.

continuing on i was just hanging around until one. i showered and got dressed. just basics. sweats, a tee shirt.

it was now 2:30. i texted my dad and he's apparently with my mom. they'll come around in a bit. i went on my phone texted people back, going on the gram.

"bronny! you ready?" my dad calls from downstairs.

"yeah!" i go downstairs and we leave from there.

i text her letting her know i'm here.

she opens the door and hugs me. "you're here!" awe. she has a cute smile.

"yeah." i smile and she welcomes me in.

"look  at lil' y/n growing up. she got a boyfriend already." lonzo sniffed and put his hand on his chest.

"aye, don't say that." gelo eyed me.

"bronny. you already know them, but lemme introduce you. three ugly brothers plus melos girl, sav." she introduces them and i wave.

"hi, i'm sav." melos girlfriend, who's sitting in between his legs on the floor, smiles at me and goes back onto her phone.

"i'm bronny."

"how about we go onto our lil hang out and let's go into zo's room." she smiles at me and takes my hand dragging me upstairs.

y/n pov

we're just watching netflix and laying down. bitcccccch, guess who walks right in? dmo and liangelo.

"don't mean to crash, but..." oh my god. dmo lays stupidly in between us while gelo lies at the foot of the bed.

"darren. liangelo. get out." i give them a stern look and dmo runs out. "liangelo robert ball, i will-"

"aight, aight. i'm going. bronny you do anything with my sister i swear-"

"out!" we watch as he leaves and leaves a crack in the door.  "i am so sorry that he's like that."

"no it's okay. i understand." he looks at me for a minute and i look at him. something made me want to lean in.

leaning in, i felt his hand cup my face. we kissed. i felt the butterflies and sparks appear.

"y/n y/m/n ball, i will kill both of you guys!" i seen gelo walk thru the door. this bitch- such a cock block.

"melo, zo!" i yelled causing them to grab g.
"again. i'm sorry. where were we?"

-
this  barely added up. but it took my procrastination last night and this morning to write this. so, i'm sorry. i did the first part and i didn't know where to go with it so here's that. thank you for reading and for 3k.
- sativa 🤍.

@ss4tivaa on IG